Thread: Clen only cycle

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member

Clen only cycle

Hey guys I was just wondering if its possible to take a clen only cycle (maybe at low dose) just to get the ant-catabolic effects and maybe gain a little muscle. Im 20 years old 5'8 175 with a pretty good diet and workout routine. I am kinda stuck right now as far as gaining any muscle and I am not ready to start taking test/deca /other AS just yet. Do you guys think I could use clen to help me out a little bit right now or would it cause me to loose muscle mass too?

I also wouldnt mind loosing a little fat, but im not too concerned about that right now.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    At 20 yrs old, 5'8" - 175 .. Just stick with a proper diet with plenty of protein, some good supps, and a good training routine. Stick with that for at least a year and a half or so .. then if you are ready ask some questions about 1st cycles.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    At 20 yrs old, 5'8" - 175 .. Just stick with a proper diet with plenty of protein, some good supps, and a good training routine. Stick with that for at least a year and a half or so .. then if you are ready ask some questions about 1st cycles.

agreed, i'd lay off the clen for now..

just focus on your diet, get some good supp's like creatine, glutamine, etc...and also try modifying your training schedule, that usually helps a lot too

I would aslso agree to that stick to the more natural and if after doing that consitently than maybe think about using clen

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the replies guys. Guess I will just hold off on the clen I got for a while. I just figured I could speed up my gains a little bit by taking somthing anti-catabolic. Anybody know of anything they carry at GNC or Vitamin world that could give me similar anti-catabolic effects to clen??? Thanks.

Thread Information