want2Bbigger is offline New Member

Clen ? (searched, read and still looking for insights)

Gents (& Ladies):

I'm in week 7 of a test only cycle and have added about 15 lbs - and lost a few bf points, so the gains are in line with what i wanted ... I'd like to cut down the bf a bit more for an upcoming event ... so, my question is ... can/should I start a two week clen cycle before ending my test cycle? Can I finish up the last two weeks of my test cycle with Clen (on Proviron too, sorry, forgot that part)? Will the clen kill the bulking I'm trying to do?

Second Question - what type of fat loss could I expect on my first two week "on" cycle of clen?

Stats:

42 yo
    5'10
    173 lbs
    bf% 17

Test Enan @ 500 mg per week
    Proviron @ 50 mgs a day

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Some are big proponents of using clen while coming off of a cycle. It's suppose to help fight catabolism and get rid of the post cycle fat that always seems to follow. This is more ideal with your situation. Finish your bulk, then cut with clen while doing post cycle therapy .

want2Bbigger is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidmanraging
    Some are big proponents of using clen while coming off of a cycle. It's suppose to help fight catabolism and get rid of the post cycle fat that always seems to follow. This is more ideal with your situation. Finish your bulk, then cut with clen while doing post cycle therapy.
    bump for more opinions

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    i woudl continue bulking while the long esters are in you until the last injection, then those esters will still be in you for another three weeks slowly declining until you are ready for clomid durring this time you should take three weeks of clen with t3 and proviron then drop the proviron clen and t3 and get on a strong post cycle therapy with anti-estrogens and another stimulant to help you from crashing from the clen, you may want to throw in a bit of winny durring that time too, low dosages of 35mg ed or 50mg eod it would help ot, just make sure you have good post cycle anti-Es to follow up with

Thread Information