latman49 is offline Member

My ass has gotten fat!!!

I'm back!!!! The only problem is I am starting over from beyond scratch!! Not only have I been "clean" for the last 9 months...but I haven't been in the gym but about once every 3 weeks over the last 3-4 months, and I have done absolutly NO cardio.

I've gained so much bodyfat that I wear a sweater in the shower...ok, maybe it's not that bad, but I am probably around 16% at a measly 202. Not good considering I was around 225-230, 9% back in December.

I look and feel like absolute SHIT and I'm sick of it!!! I've let major life changes like graduate school and getting engaged be an excuse for eating shit and being a lazy bum. NO MORE!!!!!

I have no doubt that with the support of my fellow AR members I can turn this situation around.

Here's the plan:

I'm gonna hit the gym hard over the next few weeks and get my diet back in check and shed about 10-15 pounds of this BLUBBER.

The only question I have is this: For those of you who have been in this situation, how long do you suggest I wait to work some clen /eca into my plan?

I've never had a layoff like this before and I know if I throw anything in right now, especially the clen, I will be asking for some serious trouble. Do you guys think 2 weeks will be enough time for my body(and heart) to get back to where they can handle a little clen/eca?

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Latman, IMO being in the game before, you know you will make awesome gains naturally at first. Two weeks is kinda short notice for your body to just jump back in. I would make as much natural gains you can then jump back on board, once again my opinion. Good luck bro!

latman49 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steadygaining1
    Latman, IMO being in the game before, you know you will make awesome gains naturally at first. Two weeks is kinda short notice for your body to just jump back in. I would make as much natural gains you can then jump back on board, once again my opinion. Good luck bro!
    I'm not planning on cycling for several months....i just want to run a little clen to shed some of this weight that I have put on. I figured I would get back into the cardio for a few weeks and then throw in some ECA and then maybe some clen after 2 more weeks.

It'll be a while before I cycle again, I haven't even started to plan my next one out....my last cycle was in planning for 3 months before starting.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I think you'd be fine by running eca/clen from the start of cutting. By the way, i've been in your position (in fact MUCH worse) and gained everything back and then some. Good luck with your goals. Also, start back slow, you don't want to go in and get injured on your first day back.

Thread Information