Thread: Doctor

Ironweb is offline Member

Doctor

Has anyone ever spoken to a doctor about what they are doing and how would you bring it up to them? I think having a doctor aboard while using gear and after would be very helpful. If the doctor was open to it maybe hormone replacement therapy could be implemented. I am thinking of bring it up the next physical I go to.

This is my last day at work for the next 2 weeks. Taking off 4 the holidays. It is at work that I am able to surf. SOOO I will be having those same AR withdrawls people talk about. Merry christmas and all that shittt.

peace

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    my doc knows the entire deal. i wouldnt jeapordize her career by asking her to do anything illegal though. she helps alot in legal ways.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Most Doctor's will just give you the speech about how AAS are not good for you BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

I think most of them are uninformed?

In the seven years they study medicine, they only spend 2 weeks
    on nutrition?

How much time do they spend on AS?

probably alot less than you and I!

atwa is offline Associate Member
    my doctor knows all about my AS using.........i hide nothing from him. he keeps me monitered all all times and is also very helpful too me.

righton is offline Senior Member
    I told my doctor i was going to use AS to help recuperate after a serious auto accident.He was'nt totally against it,but i did just a wee bit more than what he suggested. He said i would be in physio for a year or 2, i was there for 4 months!! After he saw the results,i think i opened his eyes to what a responsable and dedicated person can do with AS.

Ironweb is offline Member
    Cool thanks for the 411. I was out for a couple of weeks but I am back and appreaciate the info.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    My doc know iam on AS i think it always better to keep him informed (JUST IN CASE SOMETHINK GOES WRONG)

Thread Information