iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

hijacking threads...........

ok,
    i'm going to rant a little. people here post because they want their questions answered. they DONT want someone else asking a totally different question that isnt related to what they want to know.

if you have a different issue you want to discuss, START YOUR OWN THREAD! dont take another guys thread off on a different tangent.

ive been seeing more and more of this, and out of respect for the original thread starter, this needs to stop.

all help is appreciated.

peace I4L

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Good point.

BTW I have recently bought some fina, now do you think I could add it to my deca only cycle?

Seriously, its annoying. Dont do it. Youll get more replies anyways with new thread.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    ok,
    i'm going to rant a little. people here post because they want their questions answered. they DONT want someone else asking a totally different question that isnt related to what they want to know.

if you have a different issue you want to discuss, START YOUR OWN THREAD! dont take another guys thread off on a different tangent.

ive been seeing more and more of this, and out of respect for the original thread starter, this needs to stop.

all help is appreciated.

peace I4L
    i totally agree here as this issue has been bugging me for some time now as well...hijacking a thread makes it difficult to find the information one seeks if the thread goes off topic since other bros reply to the hijack, etc. and the real question is lost. just be mindful of what you are posting, especially if the original question has not been asnwered.

GMuscle is offline Associate Member
    ok,

all help is appreciated.

peace I4L
    Thank you. This moneybosshustler just posted a unhelpful reply in mine and I start on this stuff tomorrow and have had no help as of yet. All I can say is it sucks. You have real people with real problems and questions so why bother with cheap shots. Here I am about to stick myself with UG shit I can't get info on and the only help I can get is a wise crack.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GMuscle
    Thank you. This moneybosshustler just posted a unhelpful reply in mine and I start on this stuff tomorrow and have had no help as of yet. All I can say is it sucks. You have real people with real problems and questions so why bother with cheap shots. Here I am about to stick myself with UG shit I can't get info on and the only help I can get is a wise crack.
    Will you seriously fuck off! JC! I fucking told you I was merely pointing out that it wasn't necessary! Fuck you're a baby!

Classic hijacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Will you seriously fuck off! JC! I fucking told you I was merely pointing out that it wasn't necessary! Fuck you're a baby!

Classic hijacking.
    You were pointing out ehat I said in the very begining of this thread? Maybe just for the purpose of helping me get that point across. If that was the intention than let me say thank you. As for all the rage stuff, ALLLLRIGHTY THEN. Relax, take a breath. I want to apologize for letting any of this interfear with this guys thread. I will not respond in this thread in regards to anything but the subject of the thread. This is a prime example of what he was talking about. Money Boss Hustler sorry guy, don't want to have problems in here with you or anyone else. Just need questions answered and the help I am looking for.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Back to the subject at hand.

Hijacking is getting out of hand. We need to pay more attention to this and when someone does hijack a thread when the original question wasnt fully answered yet-we need still pay attention to the original thread starter.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Children.... behave. Jesus, i just wake up, it's sunday morning and everyone is rumblin like satanists in a church. Oh that note....

"halo! i bodybuilders from germany! i see you do cycle come look at my pics on my bodybuild email [email protected]. Big muscles many pic to a share. do you know sustanon ?"

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Yeah i havent been posting much lately, just reading and seriously every other thread has been hijacked by someone else. Good point Iron4Life

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    No one responds to my threads enough to get hijacked

But i have seen plenty of other people go on some other topic in another persons thread. Is starting your own thread really that hard, come on now.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    that was funny, Here is a thread about hijacking and mbh and gmuscle started to hijack it
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    that was funny, Here is a thread about hijacking and mbh and gmuscle started to hijack it
    Ya I know. I apologize to everyone. I am sorry folks. I4L79 you're trying to make a very valid point and you have my sincerest apologies.

However I can't to let some ass clown bad mouth me and distort the truth saying I'm cheap shotting him. Sorry but it's hard to sit back to that.

legend is offline Associate Member
    i have to bump this back up. it is a great idea to have a few good bro's looking out for the rest. i would like to add something to this. i do not think it is necessary to tell a guy to do a search when he is asking for opinions. if a guy says what is testosterone , then a search is necessary, but if a guy asks an opinion on how a chemical affected different individuals, there is no reason for the standard" do a search bro" if you can not answer the question, move on the the next one and leave it for someone that could.i know my point is a little vague, but i see so many guys telling others to hit the search button when the answers are more then likely not there. i have done alot of searches and still don't always get the answers i need. then i ask it on the board and some jackass with 3 posts tells me to do a search. not always the right answer.sorry to be long winded.

MBH-
    apology accepted.........

bump.

peace I4L

cfase is offline Junior Member
    LOL, sometimes you dudes crack me up!!! Im just sittin here havin a good laff!! I agree though iron, the hijackins gotta stop!

C

Hey guys, Ass Clown here. The other half of the legendary hijackers of this thread. Just wanted to give the other half of the apology you deserve. Once again I am sorry Iron. I have to get back to the circus now, see you around the threads. This circus business stinks!
    Last edited by GMuscle; 09-07-2003 at 09:06 PM.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GMuscle
    Hey guys, Ass Clown here. The other half of the legendary hijackers of this thread. Just wanted to give the other half of the apology you deserve. Once again I am sorry Iron. I have to get back to the circus now, see you around the threads. This circus business stinks!
    Give the pilot a gun! Short range...damn wrong hijcack!

Serious though I agree, I know points get brought up that may sway a thread, but going from
    "do you think my test/deca /dbol ..." then el hijackero "speaking of cycles my yz250 has uses oil too..." that shit is f'd up. Good point iron4....

SID

talon is offline Senior Member
    Alright fellows, you know whos job the hijacking business is, if you want a good hijack holla at your boy talon, the king of whores......damnit fellows, I feel bad now, I should have atleast been mentioned....
    Last edited by talon; 09-08-2003 at 10:23 AM.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    I'm guilty of hijacking... but getting better about it. I think some people are just afraid to start their own thread.

Talon- at least your whorish posts are funny (most of the time).

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Alright fellows, you know whos job the hijacking business is, if you want a good hijack holla at your boy talon, the king of whores......damnit fellow, I feel bad now, I should have atleast been mentioned....
    So your the "Talonban" hijacking threads for Gear induced religious reasons????

SID

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    I'm guilty of hijacking... but getting better about it. I think some people are just afraid to start their own thread.

Talon- at least your whorish posts are funny (most of the time).

Why in the world would someone be scared to post there own thread? Hmm, anyway, I think most guys do it to get there post count up which bugs me as well...

BUMP!!!!

100571 is offline Associate Member
    fear of getting flamed. I didnt' say it made sence. I know when I first joined AR, I didn't want to start my own threads. I just read like a MoFo for a month!

Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    fear of getting flamed. I didnt' say it made sence. I know when I first joined AR, I didn't want to start my own threads. I just read like a MoFo for a month!

we have a no flame policy here as well.......

thats really beside the point though, as most of these guys will tell you theres really no stupid questions when it comes to aas. the basic ones can be answered via the search, but if its a legitimate question, that you honestly cant find an answer to, then post away......

these guys will be happy to share the knowledge they have as well, thats what we're here for.

peace I4L

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Thread hijacking is becoming a problem???
    1 out of every 100 threads posted maybe goes astray and everyone acts like it is the end of AR...
    Come on now guys. KEEP TAKING THE CLOMID and the estrogen will fade away. Everything will be OK.
    The other half of the threads that got hijacked probably wouldnt have been answered anyway because the question was probably so GENERIC that no one bothered going to it anyway.

If you guys added up ALL the threads posted daily and then added up all the thread TRUELY HIGHJACKED, it wouldnt even be in the 1 percent range....
    Isnt there something more serious to complain about?

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Thread hijacking is becoming a problem???
    1 out of every 100 threads posted maybe goes astray and everyone acts like it is the end of AR...
    Come on now guys. KEEP TAKING THE CLOMID and the estrogen will fade away. Everything will be OK.
    The other half of the threads that got hijacked probably wouldnt have been answered anyway because the question was probably so GENERIC that no one bothered going to it anyway.

If you guys added up ALL the threads posted daily and then added up all the thread TRUELY HIGHJACKED, it wouldnt even be in the 1 percent range....
    Isnt there something more serious to complain about?
    Why did you go and dig this thread up from the dead? Any way, I think you need to look at you started this thread. It isnt some one complaining, its a mod. If he thinks its a problem, then it should be said.

bermich,
    since you seem to think theres really no issue here, i'll direct this towards you personally, since this seems like an attack in my general direction......

we as moderators try to handle situations as they arise. when i get mumerous complaints from respected members that they are fed up with someone trying to take over THEIR thread, then i or another mod will step in and try to correct the problem.
    i will say that the number hijacked compared to the number posted is more than likely quite small.
    however, if it were your thread.....how would you feel if you couldnt get a decent or direct answer because everyone is answering the other guys question?
    as far as i'm concerned, i dont care who's thread it is. doing this is disrespectful, and downright lazy.

I4L

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    Why did you go and dig this thread up from the dead? Any way, I think you need to look at you started this thread. It isnt some one complaining, its a mod. If he thinks its a problem, then it should be said.
    DIG THIS UP FROM THE DEAD. Can you read???? Before you try to make me look like an idiot, why dont you "RYANHALLMARK" LOOK AT THE DATE OF THIS THREAD. IT WAS CREATED YESTERDAY.
    How new does a thread have to be for you not to call it dead in the archives. GET A CLUE before you use my post in your QUOTE......

bermich,
    since you seem to think theres really no issue here, i'll direct this towards you personally, since this seems like an attack in my general direction......

we as moderators try to handle situations as they arise. when i get mumerous complaints from respected members that they are fed up with someone trying to take over THEIR thread, then i or another mod will step in and try to correct the problem.
    i will say that the number hijacked compared to the number posted is more than likely quite small.
    however, if it were your thread.....how would you feel if you couldnt get a decent or direct answer because everyone is answering the other guys question?
    as far as i'm concerned, i dont care who's thread it is. doing this is disrespectful, and downright lazy.

I4L
    Honestly::: It doesnt bother me. The more attention drawn to my thread due to other people walking in a posting is fine. The FIRST THREAD people read is MINE. If they get side tracked then oh well, it happens. It is not deliberate. The people on this board are not like that.
    That is why I brought up the percentage. People on this board arent dicks like that. They just get sidetracked. If so, I just start a new thread with a BETTER WAY to get peoples attention and my point.

The reason a thread gets hi jacked or NOT ANSWERED is because these new people need to make their thread STAND OUT. There is already a thread explaining how to get their questions answered but they dont read it. INSTEAD, NEWBIES type a thread reading "SUST"
    Or "DECA ONLY" or "MY CYCLE" NO WONDER THEY GET PISSED NO ONE ANSWERS THEM.
    NICE. Another SUST thread asking if they can run sust alone.
    Of course someone is gonna post under it with something sarcastic.
    Then the next person adds to it.

"An attack in your general direction" Why is it that if a member has a DIFFERENT opinion than a mod, it is always looked at as an ATTACK and then all the other MODS come to the thread and then start slamming on that member?
    Im not attacking anyone or anything..
    Last edited by bermich; 09-08-2003 at 04:12 PM.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Talons new policy:
    When there is an important thread that needs to be put to the top we are going to use the word "bump"
    My new policy states that when Im going to hijack a thread Im going to use "hijacked"
    so here goes
    ....HIJACKED.....
    (btw Iron4Life, this is a joke he he he, oh boy I cant wait for bermichs response...wait I got it, he must be SEXUALLY flustrated cause he is making up policys now....LOL)
    Last edited by talon; 09-08-2003 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Talons new policy:
    When there is an important thread that needs to be put to the top we are going to use the word "bump"
    My new policy states that when Im going to hijack a thread Im going to use "hijacked"
    so here goes
    ....HIJACKED.....
    (btw Iron4Life, this is a joke he he he, oh boy I cant wait for bermichs response...wait I got it, he must be SEXUALLY flustrated cause he is making up policys now....LOL)

I think it is kinda funny when you "TALON" hijack a thread. Doesnt bother me at all. I do remember one thread that actually did get hijacked by BDTR and Money Boss Hustla. The guy got ALL PISSED and said we were like kids using the board as a playground.
    It really wasnt intentional but that thread did get MAJORLY hijacked. Actually Talon, I think you got 6 posts in that thread too

Not sexually frustrated. Sexually insane
    Last edited by bermich; 09-09-2003 at 01:52 AM.

Thread Information