richy_boi is offline New Member

I'm going to attempt for my first time, a plain Winstrol cycle - opinions...

This is my first time, and I'm nervous about using steriods . However, Idont want to get big and bulky, instead I just want to get that lean, cut, defined muscular (you get the pic) look... see my profile pic, that's what I wanna get to. Here's a pic of me, and here's the pic of a dude I found off the net.

I will be taking Winny (stanazolol) everyday. But how much should I take? How long...

Cheers boys
    Last edited by richy_boi; 09-09-2003 at 01:09 AM.

sublang is offline Junior Member
    I don't understand what you want. You already have that "lean, cut, defined muscular look". What you need is MASS.

You have a very good base to build on and I imagine that cutting up after a bulking cycle would be no problem for you. I would recommend a Test cycle instead of Winny.

By the way, most on this board will say you are way too young to juice. I recommend a high(er) calorie, high(er) protein diet for awhile. See how that works out.

anastasio is offline Junior Member
    is that a pic of frank sepe?

Slyder is offline Junior Member

comments

Test should be the base of any cycle IMO. Go prop/winny, you won't be dissapointed.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    We need to know more about you...Age, stats, diet, exp. etc...

A little about Winstrol . First off, I wouldn't do a "winny" only cycle. It makes no sense. Winstrol is usually taken towards the end of ones cycle. It is normally taken for 6 weeks (and I wouldn't go longer) at a dose of 50mg ED/EOD. You can drink Winstrol, but injections are the way to go. I would definitely add some Test in the cycle. If this is your first cycle and your over the age of 21, I would go with some Test Enan, or CYP. Prop requires to many injections, plus if your not doing Winstrol tablets you will be a pin cushion.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    I just finished a winny only cycle. Not worth your time or $$$. Get test and run it at low doses. You will be more satisfied. Low doses of toest will not blow you up. I want the same look as you, and winny is not going to get it for you, bro. You will probably do the winny anyway, I know. Then you will be dissatisfied and end up buying test...

The Brain is offline Junior Member
    its allllll about the test my friend

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro looking at the guy you want to look like, then looking at your pic, you to add some size to be where he's at.

20 is to young wait at least 3 years, get a physical before starting and have the Dr check your growth plates and hormonal system to see if you've stop devoloping.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro looking at the guy you want to look like, then looking at your pic, you to add some size to be where he's at.
    JohnnyB
    I agree. they may even have the same measurements, but that's b/c in the :after: picture the guy has like 6% bf!

You need to add size THEN cut it up... AFTER you check with your doc, like JohnnyB said.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    You're well cut already, Winny won't do you any favours.

At 20 you dont' need AS, you have obvious ability already, so why not use it bro ?

Forget about AS, eat well and train hard you have a great deal of potential judging from those photos !

TANK

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Everyone has said what I would suggest. Not going to beat a dead horse though. Follow the advice of the others.

thanks

The reason I posted wasn't to waist your time. Thanks for the replies, and I will take everyones advice! I have trained hard for 2years. I went from 110lbs to 145lbs in 6months! I've always been pretty good with beefing up, but ti's that cutting that get's me.

I will get a physcial. see if my growth plates have stoped. I'm only 5'7" and that is short, and if I'm still able to grow - hell I wont take roids at the mercy of my height!

I've researched the site more, and I've seen more and more posts on Winny. I've learnt, IT HURTS, YOU GOTTA TAKE IT EVERYDAY, AND IT'S NOT VERY GOOD FOR MUSCLE BULK.

I will change to Test, but for now... I'm gonna train hard. Just wish I could get the females looking my way now ey

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'm glad you decided to wait and switch to test when you do juice.

As far as the ladies don't wait for them to come to you, you need to make your own opportunities. Don't let the fear of rejection hold you back. I've seen some fine ladies with some ugly ass guys, it wasn't could they seen him and thought damn he's nice looking I need to be with him. It's most likely the guy keep asking fine ladies out until one said yes, then showed them a good time and some repected.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I'm glad you decided to wait and switch to test when you do juice.

As far as the ladies don't wait for them to come to you, you need to make your own opportunities. Don't let the fear of rejection hold you back. I've seen some fine ladies with some ugly ass guys, it wasn't could they seen him and thought damn he's nice looking I need to be with him. It's most likely the guy keep asking fine ladies out until one said yes, then showed them a good time and some repected.

JohnnyB
    Anyway, you're not a bad lookinn guy. You just need game.

As far as the pain from Winny... you don't have to inject it.

I've never had problems going up to chicks etc. The problem is, that it's rare that HOT chicks will come to me. You know when they get so greasy for a guy, that they can't hold back and just have to go up to the guy and flirt lol I want that

I know what you mean JohnnyB... one thing I've learnt is that, for chicks, a good guy will make the ladies stare. But the Ladies do want a man, not just physical, but in every way. And the first thing they look at, is the physique, to see if their man can be the 'protector'. ya know cheers

Having said all that, I'm still going to the doc to find out if my growth plates are frozen stiff, and my hormones have come to a rest (but I highly doubt it ) if I'm horney 24/7 that means I got good hormones raging through my bod huh lol

Thread Information