Thread: Need Help!!!

XiZBiT is offline Junior Member

Need Help!!!

Hey people I need to find out the name of the supplement that increses your natural insulin levels. I am just a little to leary on taking the actuall insulin for my cycle with GH. I have already started my 3rd cycles yesterday (Sunday) and will be starting my GH next Sunday, cabn someone help me out here???

Thanks in advance
    XiZBiT

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    XiZBiT,

You'll get better & more intelligent responses if you are more precise when you write the subject line for your post. Something like:

I am looking for a supplement that increses natural insulin levels.

is far better than:

Need Help!![

When people are reading the ists of posts most people skip it 'cuz there are just too many posts to read every one... (And a few a day titled "Need help!"

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by Ajax
    XiZBiT,

You'll get better & more intelligent responses if you are more precise when you write the subject line for your post. Something like:

I am looking for a supplement that increses natural insulin levels.

is far better than:

Need Help!![

When people are reading the ists of posts most people skip it 'cuz there are just too many posts to read every one... (And a few a day titled "Need help!"
    No need to flame the bro.

Bump the post, I'm interested too.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    vanadyl sulphate will increase your insulin sensitivity, but at proper levels (7.5mg/day if i remember correctly) also gave me wicked squirts.

glucophage (metformin) is by prescription, but is much better. it gave me some insane pumps and worked well at controlling my appetite too. however, it too gave me some diarrhea.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Cell tech is supposed to increase your insulin levels...Why don't you just get some humalog?

because he doesn't want to take straight insulin .

glucophage would go very well with hgh actually. because hgh decreases insulin sensitivity and glucophage raises it exponentially.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    because he doesn't want to take straight insulin .

glucophage would go very well with hgh actually. because hgh decreases insulin sensitivity and glucophage raises it exponentially.
    Sounds like the glucophage might be a pain in the ass to find...

Originally posted by ironfist

Sounds like the glucophage might be a pain in the ass to find...
    very easy. it's all over the mexican pharmacies. if your source gets stuff from mexico, he'll be able to obtain this easily. its brand name is metformin.

you may even be able to swing a legit script here in the states too.

XiZBiT is offline Junior Member
    Thankz Dr. would that be as good as taking insulin with the gh?

TheMan is offline New Member
    To increase your endogenous insulin output all you need to do is consume a good amount of high GI carbs. This will flood the blood stream with glucose which will cause a large realease of insulin in a short period of time. There are no "supplements" that do this. It is manipulated through your diet. Any high GI carb will work so long as it's not consumed with a fatty meal which would slow digestion. The only advovated and proper time to do this is imediately post training.

There are many insulin SENSITIZING agents which I thing is what you're looking for and glucophage was mentioned already. However, with the glucophage, it will be hard to eat a substantial amount of calories while taking it. It puts the brakes on post-prandial processes(digestion) so using it while bulking can lead to a very uincomfortable situation. It aids in insulin sensitivity, but does not act like insulin.

ALA(alpha lipoic acid) Increases insulin sensitivity as well which helps to partition nutrients better...more in favor of muscle tissue rather than adipose tissue. It will help with glucose disposal and glycogen synthesis in muscle cells thus you become more efficient at using and processing carbs. It acts 'like' insuling in that it is involved in the glucose disposal pathway, but it favors muscle tissue over adipose tissue. ALA doesn't cause the upset stomach that glucophage does so it can and should be used while bulking to help deal with all the carbs in a more proficient fashion.

ALA can't compare to the effectiveness of glucophage for insulin sensitivity though. but you're right, you can not eat a lot while on glucophage.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Saweeet... I was lookin' for someone to back up metformin as an alternative to the insulin . I guess sometimes even the VETs forget the search button sometimes

If Dr Evil is still in his secret laya - I was wondering if long term use of glucophage could lead to Type II Diabetis? And what is the average dose for this purpose? 1000mg ED be okay?

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XiZBiT
    Hey people I need to find out the name of the supplement that increses your natural insulin levels. I am just a little to leary on taking the actuall insulin for my cycle with GH. I have already started my 3rd cycles yesterday (Sunday) and will be starting my GH next Sunday, cabn someone help me out here???

Thanks in advance
    XiZBiT

How about some ol' plane sugar.............. acting almost instantly.

There was a discussion about this a couple of weeks ago.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My question is really about the hypoglycemia from GH being off set by the use of oral Metformin versus insulin .

Thread Information