Thread: seizure HELP!!

phatkid77 is offline Junior Member

border seizure HELP!!

o.k. bros need info, here is the scoop

My "guy" had an order stopped at the border (lots of GH) it has been 6 wks since the hold up. now he received a letter saying there was a charge for the weight of the goods??? is this normal, just pay and then go, or does this sound like a setup??.......any experience with this

i thought i read somewhere that an order can sit for up to 7 wks at the border b4 they ship it on its way?? not sure though

thanks alot!!!

phats
    Last edited by phatkid77; 08-30-2003 at 05:06 PM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    frankly - if all is clear, it NEVER takes more than 48 hrs or so to clear customs.

If there is duty on it - it is possible that the letter is legit - BUT when he goes down to get/pay it, someone else can tag him - how big was it to have a weight fee????!?!?!!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    frankly - if all is clear, it NEVER takes more than 48 hrs or so to clear customs.

If there is duty on it - it is possible that the letter is legit - BUT when he goes down to get/pay it, someone else can tag him - how big was it to have a weight fee????!?!?!!?!?!
    substantioal amount of growth..............$14g's, also international weigh in fee??? i have a buddy that just said if it is from a brokerage company, all is prob well, but if it is from the border be careful

thanks

Contender is offline Junior Member
    Tell your "guy" to let it go if you or he is not comfortable, call it a loss and move on bro,always trust your gut/first instinct, especially in a situation like this......Just My Opinion....Good Luck

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    this sounds very suspicious............

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    this sounds very suspicious............
    thanks guys.....

just found this out.. it is a brokerage letter (DHL currier), and i have a friend that runs a trucking company and says that it may just be the international weigh fee and be fine, but yeah i would hate to see my guy get pinched. my trucking guy also says to send a money order to the brokerage company and see if they send it on???

any takes on these ideas guys?

thanks

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i was under the impression that GH wasn't illegal.

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    if there is any way to pay not in person fine....do not use yor own telephone if that is the way .....but to do it in person, no it is too easy for them to tag you as taking possesion of the items and arrest you...even still if you can pay some other way I would be leary of the delivery....

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    GH is illegal if you don't have a script for it. Secondly, if you buddy has that much GH coming in, the letter could be legit. However 14K is a big risk, to loose and to get popped on. I would check more into the letter, maybe have someone call them and try to find out what the deal is, without looking suspcious. Just say something like, "I will be ordering some ceramic vases from Mexico, (or whereever), what are the fees or will there be fees going thru customs". Etc, something like that. see if there is such a thing.

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    Alot of money involved here but your freedom, i.e. legal priorities still has to be number one concern, try paying remotely or like a previous post send a money order......still be cautious on delivery...getting arrested for that much gh would be a problem, if the want to be dicks they probably could give a charge on each vial as well as importing controlled substances charges and possession of a controlled substance without a perscription , on each count again and the ever most so wonderful charge due to the amount intent to distribute......so there is alot to consider here.... above all becareful and use your head bro

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I think it's a personal call. I don't think we know enough about you to make this decision for you. For example, we don't know if you cannot take a risk at all of going to jail, if you cannot take a risk of losing $14,000...etc. So consider all the options, and once you decide on something, go for it. Best of luck.

Thread Information