Jdiddy is offline New Member

am i just freakin out?

Being a 1st timer i don't know if i'm just too worried about stuff or what...but i now believe that what i thought was bug bites on my ass are actually a reaction to the Deca , could it be something i'm doing wrong....debating on stopping or not (like to gains just to give it up) and all this gyno talk...i don't want "bitch tits" but the other day i did start to notcie itching in the area on one side.....i'm hoping it was just one of those things.....when should i start the clomid and how long should i do it?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think you should calm down. You could be making yourself think you have symptoms. What does your cycle look like? Do you have anti-e's and a prolactin on hand?

I can get some clomid, but i don't know when to take it...and for how long too....what do you make of the "rash" where i injected the stuff? will that go away, or should i just stop taking it all together? I'm just doing deca 300mg

Iron_body03 is offline New Member
    I think you should of done more research before starting that cycle. First of all you shouldn't take deca without test.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    how far into your cycle are you? you made a very poor decision to start this cycle without

a) researching- you DO know that you should have used test with the deca ...do you have deca dick yet?

b) obtaining proper anti-e's & PCT drugs

clomid starts 3wks after last deca shot, 300mg first day, 100mg next 10 days, and 50mg for another 10 days. i also recommend getting some nolva and running it 20mg/day along with clomid

Why don't you post what your cycle looks like so we are not making assumptions on how to help you. Clomid will not help you if you are in the early stages of gyno.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Why don't you post what your cycle looks like so we are not making assumptions on how to help you. Clomid will not help you if you are in the early stages of gyno.
    I agree .. give us as much background info on the cycle as you can. You are most likely over reacting, and we'll do our best to help you out. Do some research too, it seems as though you just jumped into the cycle without the proper precautions. Look up progesterone sides and Bromo. And you're definitely going to need Clomid for your PCT.

depdaddy is offline Member
    bro my ass and stomach look like bug bites..its most likely acne...you said you had clomid..clomid is known to cause acne...so does deca

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Posted by Jdiddy - Today at 03:18 PM-"I'm just doing deca 300mg"

i took this to be his cycle

Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    Posted by Jdiddy - Today at 03:18 PM-"I'm just doing deca 300mg"

i took this to be his cycle
    skimmed through toooooo fast I guess.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dude... this post made me jittery as hell. Listen to what the other guys are saying.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    bro my ass and stomach look like bug bites..its most likely acne...you said you had clomid..clomid is known to cause acne...so does deca
    Does your acne itch? I'm on deca /test and I broke out a little bit. The thing is it doesn't look like acne, it looks like bug bites and they itch like hell.

ShawnRay is offline New Member

Fuck..

This sounds like my little brother got a hold of a bottle of gear....If you stuck a needle in your ass and have three of the most obvious questions you should all ready know then, my friend you are an idiot....I am not going to sugar coat this. You should have never begun a cycle with one question on your mind....SR

I have done my research, maybe not enough, but i made the choice not to include test...stupid or not....and i understand now that it is a stupid one on my part...I've known people who have done it with test and w/o test...and that's what i based my judgement on......I'm in week 3 of it....i'm hoping that i did just break out it does itch pretty bad.......and haven't really had a problem with deca dick....knock on wood.......anymore suggestion please let this idiot know

well you're only in wk 3...save yourself and get some test now...

the deca doesn't kick in till wk 4 or 5, but your HPTA is slowly shutting down...wait another few weeks

if your ass is bothering you, go see a doc

i have to admit, i made the same mistake as you...and my dick, and my girlfriend are still a little sour over it.

My ass isn't hurting it's just the fact that it broke out bad and everything.....since I a new one at this stuff, and kinda did just jump into it (i guess) do you mind explaining the whole htpa thing to me? I'm glad to see that i'm not the only one who has made mistakes...thanks for the help guys

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdiddy
    My ass isn't hurting it's just the fact that it broke out bad and everything.....since I a new one at this stuff, and kinda did just jump into it (i guess) do you mind explaining the whole htpa thing to me? I'm glad to see that i'm not the only one who has made mistakes...thanks for the help guys
    Do a search and you'll find info.

run a search on HPTA-hypothalamus pituitary testicular axis...it's the feedback loop that regulates testosterone production

here is one thread that explains it:
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...highlight=hpta

Thread Information