trapman is offline New Member

Question Trembolone, heard of it???

I've been offered Trembolone, or Trenbolone , it's a vetenarian drug. Anyone ever heard of it ? Any info would be great.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Run a search on Tren .. you'll get plenty of info!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitely do a few searches and read up. It's not a drug to be taken lightly IMO.

-moto

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Definitely do a few searches and read up. It's not a drug to be taken lightly IMO.

-moto
    agreed, and typically not a good first choice for a newbie...

do some reading

trapman is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, done a bit of reading and I think you're right, i'll give it a miss.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    It's also famous for cutting, if I understand correctly, and I'm not sure from your other post that's what you want to do.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trapman
    I've been offered Trembolone, or Trenbolone, it's a vetenarian drug. Anyone ever heard of it ? Any info would be great.
    No, no, no...this is a j/k right...bwa ha ha ha....its just a mod. testing us guys, truly I know it is....hey cycleon or iron4life or ptbyjason...use the search button...LOL

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    No, no, no...this is a j/k right...bwa ha ha ha....its just a mod. testing us guys, truly I know it is....hey cycleon or iron4life or ptbyjason...use the search button...LOL
    come on dude...no need to flame

Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    come on dude...no need to flame
    No, bro it was just a joke, hold on TRAPMAN, I was not flaming you. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Trembalone, it usually a mixture roid made by chemists. Its supposably really good for cutting. My friend is in the 6th week of a sus/tren . cycle up 15, great results. You can if Im correct get the active ingredients at drug/vet. stores. Once again Im sorry if it was taken that way. It was JOKE for the MODS.....

BDTR is offline Retired
    Not at drugstores... Fina is made for cows, so it can be legally purchased as vet suppliers.

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    No, bro it was just a joke, hold on TRAPMAN, I was not flaming you. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Trembalone, it usually a mixture roid made by chemists. Its supposably really good for cutting. My friend is in the 6th week of a sus/tren. cycle up 15, great results. You can if Im correct get the active ingredients at drug/vet. stores. Once again Im sorry if it was taken that way. It was JOKE for the MODS.....

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Not at drugstores... Fina is made for cows, so it can be legally purchased as vet suppliers.
    Yhea BDTR, big man thats why I put the vet. He got his (my friend) at a vet store also. I only said what I knew for sure about tren . Im def. not an expert on it. Only what I research via the net......

BDTR is offline Retired
    I was just clearing it up that it wasn't for human use is all. It's also the greatest cutting steroid ever created IMO.

Thread Information