donniebaseball is offline Junior Member

stackin deca 300 with ? gives best results?

my friend has a bottle of deca 300, he is about 5 ' 9 165 lbs, already cut and has the frame of a defined body, bulky, hes 21 but if u saw him ud think hes 12, ya know what i mean, hes cycled before but he asked whats the best shit to stack deca 300 with to gain about 15 - 19 pounds of muscle, i already told him that hell blow up takin the 300 but he should stack it cause deca , when stacked acheives good results. my friend is a certified personal trainer but doesnt know the indept info that this website provides about juice. any tips i could give him? o yeah whats a good anti estrogen to take when comin off the cyle of deca 300 and whatever he stacks it with? i told him to stack it with test, but what do guys suggest.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Test enth ....Im using it right now with deca

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Test enth ....Im using it right now with deca
    How are your results coming along? Im fixin to take 500 of Test En and 300 Deca , so im just curious.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donniebaseball
    i already told him that hell blow up takin the 300 but he should stack it cause deca , when stacked acheives good results.
    unless he wants libido problems he should stack with a longer ester test like enanthate or cypionate .

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I just took my first shot yesterday so i really cant tell you much for about 2-3 more weeks.....Ill keep everything posted in members cycle results....Right now all i can tell you is that my right quad is sore from pumping gear in it for the first time. 2 of my buddies are into there 2 and 4 week of the same cycle....the one in his 4th week at my dosages has gained 15 lbs.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Take liquidex during the cycle and clomid after..do a search and you will find out how much and when to take it..

Thread Information