Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member

I got my letter in the mail(Gear sized) what?

Well...It happened. What's next. My source said to give him a new address and we'll start over. What's your thoughts. Am I going to get in trouble for the gear they already have? Thanks

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you got a letter, just consider it a loss and don't worry about getting in trouble IMO. However, your addy is now flagged so when ordering stuff always send it to a different location.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Damn bro sorry to hear about this. It seems like through the board, Ive been hearing alot about this lately. Man, I hope everything works out and your able to hook it up later.....

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    One thing that has been on my mind that I wanna share. Im new around here and finding a source should be pretty darn hard. One thing that I cant help but ask is this. Let's say I finally make some contacts. now lets say I think ok great, now I got a source Im gonna place an order, guy sounds legit, also has been real helpful. now I place my order of gear and mail the hard earned money from climbing on roofs like a monkey and sweating my balls off (roofer by trade). All day long I dream about the day my gear will arrive and I cant wait. All along this guy takes my money and sends me a letter that has been copied a hundred times that says sorry your gear has been confiscated. All along the cheesy F.B.I.. logos at the top and the postal inspector address scares the hell out of me cause Im a newbie and my dreams are crushed. Just curious because I also have been reading about this. I would think that any letter that was sent would have a number to call to at least ask questions about the package. How the hell do they know it wasnt from a script that the gear was ordered legit? I hope if this happens to me the guy will resend the gear, anyone have any follow up posts of what happened AFTER you got the letter between you and your source?

Did I just hijack this thread? Sorry bro

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Call SWAT, we have a hijacker!

-B

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Dam Bro sorry about ur lost.. You just have to have diffrent locations now because you are flagged down..

Well on the letter it says that the seized property we be published in the New York post 10/28/03. My guy just got back to me and said that he would send it again after I send the orginal letter to him. I am going to photo copy it and take a picture as well. He has already sent me three out of four packages. This one just got seized. Though I am wondering if he packed this last one like shit with almost nothing in it. This one had the expensive stuff.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Many reputable sources will re-ship for free if you send them a copy of the letter.

Nixter.

kewl, that makes me feel alot better. Id rather get a letter than have my door kicked in mid stroke.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    which country? I've received 2 from China.

Romania.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa Boy
    Romania.
    I've noticed lately that alot of people who have european sources have had their packages routed specificially through France/UK/Germany. One or two might have them sent through canada so that customs is less inclined to seize or search a package.

Alot of russian/china/east european countries have eyes on the mail from the US supposedly.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    POWERLIFT. It really isnt that hard to find a source. Usually they jump out at ya.
    Who ever started this thread...
    How much gear did you order?
    Usually it is shipped so well that it just seems like an oversized post card is being mailed.
    I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who has 97 percent success in shipping cause he packages his orders very thin and out of the original box.
    Nevermind. I wasnt considering vials. Just amps. my bad.

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa Boy
    Well on the letter it says that the seized property we be published in the New York post 10/28/03.
    Anybody know anything else about this?

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    POWERLIFT. It really isnt that hard to find a source. Usually they jump out at ya.
    Who ever started this thread...
    How much gear did you order?
    Usually it is shipped so well that it just seems like an oversized post card is being mailed.
    I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who has 97 percent success in shipping cause he packages his orders very thin and out of the original box.
    Nevermind. I wasnt considering vials. Just amps. my bad.
    Wasnt fishing for one. I said it should be hard to find one...the fact they are easy, actually scares me. peace

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't worry, the won't come knocking on your door, unless it was a real big shipment. I've had two letters, the worst that happens is that your addy is flagged, and you loose your money on the gear. Now everytime I order a box of protien bars, or powder it is searched, and sent out. It is kind of a pain because every package takes way longer now. Oh well, live and learn.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    that sucks bro, it happened to me about a year ago, My supplier resent my order and it went thru no prob that time.

stankwonder is offline New Member

i actually agree with calypso

if you get it out of uk you might have found someone with there own letter. or you got knabbed by customs. i wouldn't sweat it start a new p.o. box in ohio they are only around 50 bucks a year. i also had a problem with a u.k. source at first he would re ship then he started taking forever then just disappearing with an order for my friend and me

dsgomz is offline New Member
    has anyone ever had or heard of someone showing up at their door with the package of just a personal amount of gear and when you accept it they take you to jail???

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by dsgomz
    has anyone ever had or heard of someone showing up at their door with the package of just a personal amount of gear and when you accept it they take you to jail???
    Hell unless your a seller I doubt you gotta worry.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Hell unless your a seller I doubt you gotta worry.
    Well... What if its a COD?

hybrid is offline Member
    I've never heard of anyone sending out gear COD. In order to do that they would have to use a legit return address which would complicate things alot. You trust and send the money first, then you hope they're cool and send your gear.

Thread Information