Thread: Help again!!!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member

Help again!!!

This is my first cycle, I was going to do a tren only cycle but was told not to try for my first cycle. Anyway I am going to do a 10 week test enan cycle of 250mg a week. I know that seems low but do you think it would be a total waste of $ and time. Also what else what I need with it and how much? Such as clomid nova etc...

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    This is my first cycle, I was going to do a tren only cycle but was told not to try for my first cycle. Anyway I am going to do a 10 week test enan cycle of 250mg a week. I know that seems low but do you think it would be a total waste of $ and time. Also what else what I need with it and how much? Such as clomid nova etc...
    Judging by your stats - 250 might be a bit too low.

My advice, don't start till you clearly understand how AS work, why and what you need for PCT and to prevent side effects.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    250 mg a week will be fine for your first time. As far as nolva goes, you should have enough to run 40-60mg everyday if you should get gyno symptoms. Also, you might want to run some for pct. Clomid, there is a thousand and one threads on this. Look up 300/100/50. Good luck.

-B

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    depending on your goals you may wanna keep that dose for your long injectables and add an oral in the begining or end to help you reach your marks

Thread Information