legend is offline Associate Member

extending the cycle...opinions please

currently i am in week seven. this is the chem. list... week 1-5 dbol at 30mg per, week 1-10 test 600mg/deca 400mg. week 8-13 anavar at 40mg ed/primo acetate at 150mg ed. then pct. BUT !! i am not thinking of extending test to 20 weeks(at 400mg per) and adding eq. at 400mg per week for 10 weeks. there by extending this cycle to 20 weeks then doing clomid and nolva for pct. any opinions, or advice?

week 1-20 test
    week 1-10 deca
    week 1-5 dbol
    week 11-20 eq
    week 8-13 anavar/ primo
    week 21-23 clomid/ nolva.
    week 11-13 hcg

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    1. Aren't you starting the Clomid too soon? I'm not sure which test your running, but it'll stay in your system (Sus/Omna/Cyp/Enth) for a couple weeks after your last shot.

2. Why did you choose to go with Deca for 10 weeks and then switch to EQ? Wouldn't it be better to stick with just one, maybe going longer, but not 20, more like 14-16 weeks? I'm not sure, just guessing bro.

3. Are you gonna be taking the Clomid and the Nolva? Or is that one or the other.

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    what type of Test are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    1. Aren't you starting the Clomid too soon? I'm not sure which test your running, but it'll stay in your system (Sus/Omna/Cyp/Enth) for a couple weeks after your last shot.

2. Why did you choose to go with Deca for 10 weeks and then switch to EQ? Wouldn't it be better to stick with just one, maybe going longer, but not 20, more like 14-16 weeks? I'm not sure, just guessing bro.

3. Are you gonna be taking the Clomid and the Nolva? Or is that one or the other.
    ok 1) the clomid is 2 weeks after the last shot of test. it is enathate.2-3 weeks is the appropiate wait .
    2) even though i love deca , deca for 20 weeks is not a good idea. i feel eq is a little milder, and i am looking for the mad appetite. and
    3)it will be clomid and the nolva if needed. basically i am just looking to stay on longer, with no orals, and i feel test and eq are relatively safe at these dosages.

Quote Originally Posted by legend
    currently i am in week seven. this is the chem. list... week 1-5 dbol at 30mg per, week 1-10 test 600mg/deca 400mg. week 8-13 anavar at 40mg ed/primo acetate at 150mg ed. then pct. BUT !! i am not thinking of extending test to 20 weeks(at 400mg per) and adding eq. at 400mg per week for 10 weeks. there by extending this cycle to 20 weeks then doing clomid and nolva for pct. any opinions, or advice?

week 1-20 test
    week 1-10 deca
    week 1-5 dbol
    week 11-20 eq
    week 8-13 anavar/ primo
    week 21-23 clomid/ nolva.
    week 11-13 hcg
    sorry..correction, clomid at week 22-24

Thread Information