SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member

any wayto work around this????

whats up fellows...been awhile since ive posted. im about to start my next cycle at the end of this week which will include insulin again. the thing is that i have been using humalog because i dont usually finish training until around 730 and dont feel like beeing up until 12 or so at night. what im wanting to know is if there is anyway i can switch safely to humlin with out being up that late?

thanx

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUMPBUSTR
    whats up fellows...been awhile since ive posted. im about to start my next cycle at the end of this week which will include insulin again. the thing is that i have been using humalog because i dont usually finish training until around 730 and dont feel like beeing up until 12 or so at night. what im wanting to know is if there is anyway i can switch safely to humlin with out being up that late?

thanx
    i wouldn't chance it...even if you aren't in a hypo state before you retire, humulin can still act for 4 or 5 hours after administration.

last thing you want is to go to bed and have your body shutdown.

stickwith humalog if you can't/don't want to stay up until at least 5 hours past injection.

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    thats what i was thinking. i just needed someone else to tell me that. i could train earlier but then id be training solo and i hate that. guess ill be sticking to the humalog. aight daem, appreciate it.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUMPBUSTR
    thats what i was thinking. i just needed someone else to tell me that. i could train earlier but then id be training solo and i hate that. guess ill be sticking to the humalog. aight daem, appreciate it.
    sure thing bro...let us know how it goes for you.

Thread Information