ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

High dose simple cycles?

I'm thinking of getting away from the multi compound cycles (6-7 over 16 weeks) and getting onto something a little more basic...I've done some research and spoken to a few people and it seems that some guys are using 2,000mg test ev week and 100mg fina evd, hitting the hcg and then going to 1,000mg eq ev week and 2,000mg test ev week. have any of you tried this? I do like cycles where I end up coming off with fast acting compounds but I'm thinking of staying on for 30 weeks or so (taking hdg every 6 weeks) and keeping it simple. Anyone ever try this? I'm starting to think that the use of 4 anabolics at the same time is a waste (I'm not counting GH)...What do you guys think? not to mention, a test/fina/femara cycle would be fairly inexpensive...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes I like both those. I very much like high test cycles with one other AAS. I think people spend way too much on exotic drugs which are really not overly effective for what they are trying to accomplish. I usually coast for several weeks between "cycles" like that and just take like 400 mg of test and 200 mg of deca . I find my body sort of burns out on high doses after a few months.

Originally posted by Rickson
    Yes I like both those. I very much like high test cycles with one other AAS. I think people spend way too much on exotic drugs which are really not overly effective for what they are trying to accomplish. I usually coast for several weeks between "cycles" like that and just take like 400 mg of test and 200 mg of deca. I find my body sort of burns out on high doses after a few months.
    That's what i was thinking of doing...2 compounds for 10 weeks, 4 weeks at low doses and then back on. I've been experimenting alot but have yet to really find out what is best for me...I figure I'll keep it simple as opposed to spending tons of cash for minimal benefits. of course, I'm no expert...I'm hoping some other guys here have tried this and have feedback...I gathered this idea from a pro BB'er last time i was in California...

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i've done test only cycles and had great results and not even near those doseages
    i think a 30 week test and eq cycle at those doseages would put some serious size on you

I guess if I keep replying to myself enough, I'll eventually figure out what to do.

Originally posted by ironfist
    I guess if I keep replying to myself enough, I'll eventually figure out what to do.
    looks like a good idea IF...maybe you could add some dbol or anadrol in there? or, you could get imput from Mike, kizer, barbells, bigkev, gearedup, dr.derek or anyone else so you can quit talking to yourself.

Originally posted by sk*
    Honestly, from all i've used fina and test are all you really need (not counting gh and slin). Use those compounds with hcg every few weeks, and you should be fine. I am running something very similar right now.

Side question, how much liquidex/armidex would you use with the 2g of test? I know this can be dependant on the person but I am just curious on how you would run it.
    I would probably go with 1.5mg evd if it were liquidex or 2.5mg femara evd...

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Bump this. I'm sick of stacking. I've been debating switching to just 2 grams of test, with maybe some dbol , and some liquidex.

Anyone have anything to say here?

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you read my "get big or die trying" thread, my original plan before that was to go 30 weeks on 3 grams of test and a gram of EQ. I think it could be very effective and its something i'd do in the future.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think staggered cycles are better. I am currently doing Sus EOD (now w/GH... maybe add some slin later) and getting great results from it - now up to 265 lbs! My original plan was to stagger the Sus with some Deca to come off the heavy androgens for a tick and then back to the sus EOD. That's it - just Sus then Deca... Sus then Deca (w/Nolva, Proviron , HCG and all the little things...). But I kinda drew a line for myself awhile ago when it comes to my AAS use - which was basically to keep totals under about 1000-1200mg per week of any combination.

But the thought of 2 grams of testosterone per week made my prostate go hide behind my spine. Thats too much gear IMO. Especially testosterone - I would cut it with something much more anabolic with less androgenic sides... and preferably something that does not aromatize. Personally - I would sooner do a combination of a gram of nandrolone with a gram of testosterone...

What kind of testosterone ester weight are we talkin' here? Where are you at with your GH use?

! Be sure you have a trusted doc to keep track of your vitals! And get a good check up before you even begin something like this.
    Last edited by Warrior; 09-06-2003 at 06:04 PM.

The test I have is enanthate . The reason something like this is so appealing to me is because I have an almost endless supply of testosterone . I have 15 testovirons left, and when those run out I have 70 mls of QV enan waiting for me. And I get it for dirt cheap.

Never used gh. Don't have the money yet.

Hmm...I love threads like these. Keep the suggestions coming guys.

Chach is offline Associate Member
    in 3 weeks im doing a 26 week cycle consisting of sust, deca , primo, winny, androl cant wait ill let you know how that goes....

Surfárn is offline New Member
    My questiion is (ANYONE KNOWS??), is there a need to run HCG in every cycle? You have to use it to get your nuts back, or do they come back beut slower if you skip it?
    Does everybody get smaller balls when on a cycle or just a few???

thought of doing: (first cycle)

Sust 500 / week 10 weeks
    Dbol 25 / day 4 weeks
    20mg Nolva straight through (+how many weeks 6?)

Should I add HCG also??
    P.S im 22 years old

Quote Originally Posted by Surfárn
    My questiion is (ANYONE KNOWS??), is there a need to run HCG in every cycle? You have to use it to get your nuts back, or do they come back beut slower if you skip it?
    Does everybody get smaller balls when on a cycle or just a few???

thought of doing: (first cycle)

Sust 500 / week 10 weeks
    Dbol 25 / day 4 weeks
    20mg Nolva straight through (+how many weeks 6?)

Should I add HCG also??
    P.S im 22 years old

Just start another thread next time. This has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I know BK goes for the simple cycles and high dosages I personally prefer to keep it simple and increase the dosages.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    I.F.
    this is basically what i did in my last cycle bro, 2-3 compounds at a time and i staggered the dosages in 15 week blocks. high-low, high-low. i'll come off with prop/fina(fast acting compounds-just as you want to do).
    shoot me a pm if you want to discuss it more.......

peace I4L

BDTR is offline Retired
    Read the date on the first post, its over a year old but someone bumped it.

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    I.F.
    this is basically what i did in my last cycle bro, 2-3 compounds at a time and i staggered the dosages in 15 week blocks. high-low, high-low. i'll come off with prop/fina(fast acting compounds-just as you want to do).
    shoot me a pm if you want to discuss it more.......

peace I4L

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    bdtr,

lmfao..........i guess i should look a little closer next time. i'm always looking to help I.F, as he's helped me along quite a bit. i jumped the gun some.

thanks for pointing this out bro.

peace I4L

Thread Information