wuggzwest is offline Junior Member

When to start Nolva?

Started cycle yesterday (sunday), 400 mg test cyp, 300 mg deca ...I was wondering when I should start taking my Nolva. Iv heard not for atleast 2 weeks because none of it will be in my system untill then, what do you all think? thanks for the help

anybody have any useful info for me?

ggbody is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wuggzwest
    anybody have any useful info for me?
    start it only if gyno symtoms start otherwise if you want to keep some bloat off start it now

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I think most will tell you to start taking it now if you like for the bloat. You can take 20 mg a day and it should not have any effects on your gains. If you read some of the educ. threads, they talk about anti-e's having an effect on gains due to reducing the estrogen level to nothing. Estrogen, although not wanted in great quantity, works in conjunction with testosterone for making gains. You must also be aware that if you start getting gyno from the deca , you better hsvre some Bromo on hand. Nolva will not do anything for deca gyno. Peace
    Last edited by Tuggy; 09-10-2003 at 02:58 AM.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    I run nolva throughout my entire cycle.Helps with the bloat and helps me to prevent having bitch tits at any part of my cycle.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wuggzwest
    Iv heard not for atleast 2 weeks because none of it will be in my system untill then, what do you all think? thanks for the help
    I think its in your system the moment you push the gear through the pin. I think that is a common misconception. Fact is, the moment you administer the drug it starts to elevate your tesosterone levels. However, the anabolic effects take time to show.

Are you frontloading? If you are then start the Nolvadex right away.

If you aren't frontloading the testosterone than you can wait a couple weeks to start your anti-e's. Because of the steroids half and active lives it will take about 3-4 weeks for you to really reach were you will be at as a maintenance dose.

Confused? If you are frontloading then start the Nolvadex right away - if you are not frontloading then wait about 3 weeks to combat estrogen.

But IMHO - 400mg of testosterone cypionate really isn't that much aromatizing activity to be concerned about. You might want to just keep the Nolvadex on hand in case water/fat retention becomes an issue. If it does than don't go above 10mg ED - having some estrogen conversion is actually healthier for you system.

lilbigman007 is offline New Member
    Why wouldn't nolva work for deca gyno??? There are different types of gyno??

what blocks progesterone?

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbigman007
    Why wouldn't nolva work for deca gyno??? There are different types of gyno??
    Yes, deca arom. to prog. which is not combated by Nolv. You need a prog. inhibitor like Bromo. etc. to combat it. You see your test.'s ect. arom. to estro. which most anti e's will take care of like Nolv. but not Deca, its to unique in its chem. makeup.....

Thread Information