BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

BigGreen's Library for the young 'uns

This is going to be a long read...the links that you SHOULD click on, particularly if you're under 21 and even remotely considering thinking about possibly using juice will comprise even more reading. But, hell, the way i see it is that many of you asking about AAS are still in high school, so what's a little additional reading on top of your already free educations. Do what you will with these links, but realize I've done you a big favor here...contained within this little "library" is the best of the AR posts that should convince you, at the very least, of the magnitude of the risks you are considering...and all too often considering without even minorly sufficient understanding of the topic at hand. As per the number of younger guys coming out of the woodworks to consider AAS (maybe it's because summer's looming?), I'm going to continue bumping and bumping this each and every time I think you KIDS (and yes, you are kids) aren't doing your research. That's right, I'm going to be a paternalistic bastard...and to put forth a very paternalistic quote...it's for your own good. So, like I said, I'll keep bumping and bumping, and I have plenty of time on my hands and I'm pretty irresponsible when it comes to obligations of all varieties, so you'll get sick of asking questions without researching before I get sick of bumping it. Happy reading....

The Infamous Mad Max Poem

A seventeen year old confession

17 year old struggles with decision

16 year old looking for feedback!

MikeXXL’s Manifesto for the Young Guys

A Medical Article Worth Reading

15 Year Old Looking to Juice for Athletics

Perhaps a bit of a scare tactic, but something to think about

A Troubling PM

Another 15 Year Old Looking to Juice

Anything for a Buck…Apparently

A Call to AR Members to do Their/Our Part
    Last edited by BigGreen; 04-17-2003 at 05:23 AM.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    You amaze me again bro...Great post! Everyone new should read it.

Bump, this deserves a sticky...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I think another problem we have is teenagers giving advice to first timers. The part that scares my is some might take this advice.

The problem is when we're teenagers we think we're invincible, so we do thing that are based on that invincible feeling. That will be paid for later in life.

JohnnyB

Well said Johnny....looking back, even without drugs/aas, i find it a minor miracle that myself and my "crew" in high school lived past 18! On average, there is no more obstinate and foolish creature on this planet than the human teenage male...maybe a sea anonomea, but that's a close call.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Another issue is a lack of focus... Being a teenager how much higher knowledge than high school did you know of in the realm of nutrition mechanics and the science of physiology and biochemistry? NO you don’t need a degree (as I don't, but it’s been about five years of my head in books to get me with the small amount of knowledge I know now)
    Being young some times there becomes too many authorities of knowledge and instead of looking and researching some just follow blind advice from mags, so called gurus, or the AAS hardback best seller that year. Following a trend where there’s not enough double-checking or raised questions or putting know science, theorized science against some book or article in a mag.
    I learned the hard way so not to crap on teenagers but everyone doesn't need to jump off the same cliff... ya know
    Ever since my first injection I wanted to know why and how these drugs affect my body. The problem then was I jumped into it learning on the way…
    Good post

Originally posted by BigGreen
    Well said Johnny....looking back, even without drugs/aas, i find it a minor miracle that myself and my "crew" in high school lived past 18! On average, there is no more obstinate and foolish creature on this planet than the human teenage male...maybe a sea anonomea, but that's a close call.
    As the saying goes "youth is wasted on the young" The world would be a different place if, men could have the knowledge of a forty or fifty year old in the body of a 17-19 year old.

JohnnyB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    GREAT POST!!!!!!!! Though I'm in my 30's I still went to each link and read every single post. THANKS!!!!!! Lets hope this helps the little ones!!!!!

BUMP.......I warned you. It's for your own good.

wood is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bump this I had a guy asking me for advise on what his girlfriends brother should take and he's only 15. I didn't tell him anything except to not sell him anything because it will be very harmful.

Why is it that each time this thread falls off page one, like clockwork a 17 year old asks for advise about a cycle for which "he has no choice" or "must do"? I wasn't kidding.........BUMP.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'll bump it as well..........

peace I4L

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    bizzump

As per this question posted yesterday, "I was wondering if anyone can tell me if it is safe for a 16 year old to get on equibolan, and if you think it is very effective. Please Answer this question for me. I would really appreciate it.", I feel obligated to do this again.....BUMPER

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump for mike carry...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by motoxxxguy
    Bump for mike carry...

BlocRoc is offline Member
    BUMP for Jessica Simpson!!

Did you see the episode of PUNK'D where here husband got punked?

Some Funny SHIT!

Umpty, bumpitty, bump bump

Blam

FOR DE KINDER!!!

L8

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member

GREAT POST

Excellent post BigGreen, this one should definetely be stickied at least on this section, but prob on a few others too.

Its great to see you put in the time to do this mate, yeah these 16 yr olds really need to wake up to themselves, gee i wish i was 16 again, put on 60lb while i was in the gym when i was 16, it was great, its the reason i have good leg development now..

to all the teenagers who want to do gear... DONT it wont do you any good, only BAD.

Well, when I started this little digital library, I didn't expect to see SO MANY threads by the youngsters looking for help. I guess it's somethig you don't notice until you intend to make it your cause. However, seeing as how the questions keep coming, futile as my attempts may be, here's a bump for the AAS users looking to get ripped for prom

mjrulz67 is offline Junior Member
    ok i think i used too young. well, i know i used to young but im wondering wut can i loook forward to later in life as far as side effects go.i am 18 and i did two very small cycles. both 400mgs of eq for 5 weeks about 5 weeks apart, just finished.( this was on accident bc my second bottle got seized and it took too long to ship the 2nd) anyways i am regreting it after reading your post. i have experienced no sides so far but wut can i look foward to later in life?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    BUMP

Here's for the "Teen and Anavar " thread...'nuff said.

This one is for the 150 pound 18 year old who posted today....i was serious when I said i'd be on the lookout for you guys and keep on bumpin'. This has become my crusade.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

For the 19 year old asking about slin and GH...here ya go, happy reading.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    I agree with not using slightly but i am 16 6'2 180 sophmore and consider use because i want to play college football badly. Football is my love and i will probaly use it senior year after foosball if colleges are not on me to come. i know you will al hate me but I want it bad and right now working out all the time for 2 1/2 years i am not very big although id probably be around 200 now if i hadnt played gay basketballdropped me down to 170 while i ate 4000 calories a day

EDIT
    ok i was in a bad mood when i wrote this and i have read more now i most likely will not juice when i am a senior but it is still there and will always be in the back of my mind. But i would like to say thanks to this board for educating people like me and also i would like to say you are right about this not juicing when your you8ng because it screws up most natural body functions. I probably will never juice becuase i am alredy one of the strongest for the sophmores and most certainly the meanest After reding all the things about teen juice i thik ill stick with creatine y la protien and not play basketball
    stats
    6' 2"
    bench 215
    squat 260
    clean 160
    Last edited by lloyd_cannon; 05-09-2003 at 11:14 AM.

Duckmanfoochew is offline Junior Member
    A common issue on the board is ZITS. When your in puberty you probably get zits. When you do steriods during puberty or at a yonge age you can and probably will get lots of zits. Doing steriods plays havic with you endocrine system which is already workin in overdrive. Bring on the zits!
    Kind of sucks that you cant show off that beautiful body cause your covered from head to toe in zits.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    bump for some of the best info on the best board out there.

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    put this back up there... way to many dumb ass questions on the board right now!!! ARGHHHH

haven't felt the need to throw this up there in a while, but I'm seeing some reasons to believe it might have a place again.

Ditto to what I said above a few months ago.

someday is offline Member
    Why isn't this in the permanent position up top....i vote to move it thier immediatly.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    truly awesome post.

I second that someday

Thread Information