Justoid is offline Associate Member

After a bad first cycle am looking for expert opinion.

Alright guys, i am new to this forum so want to ask some of you senior guys and experts some advice if you dont mind. First off i am 21, 6'5 and weigh about 235 pounds. I weight train 3 times a week and when fit go to rugby training 3 times, which is cardio. I have been training seriously for 3-4 years havig used only creatine and protein in the past. A few months ago a friend of mine recommended to get started in roids, i did a lot of research and found i wasnt ready for injectibles so took a course of orals for cutting. consisted of clen ,cytomel and stanozolol . This was for 9 weeks and to be honest i noticed very little in body shape, although i did get stronger. I feel i am now ready for injectibles so doing more resarch and have been asking around and the general feedback seems to be to do 10 weeks of sus only at 500 mc/g. What do you guys think about this, i want to get more cut and put on more size. This is genuine and am looking for opinions and advice.
    cheers bros

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you want to do a testosterone only cycle at 500mg per week use testosterone enanthate (250mg every 3-4 days). You'll get more free testosterone (minus the ester wieght) for your money anyway. Use 10mg of Nolvadex ED top control estrogen sides. Come off with Clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    If you want to do a testosterone only cycle at 500mg per week use testosterone enanthate (250mg every 3-4 days). You'll get more free testosterone (minus the ester wieght) for your money anyway. Use 10mg of Nolvadex ED top control estrogen sides. Come off with Clomid.
    cheers for the response bro. its not tht i want to only do a test cycle its whats been recommended to me.......so what do u think for a first cycle of injectibles

Quote Originally Posted by Justoid
    .......so what do u think for a first cycle of injectibles
    Testosterone is a good place to start. But you are pretty flippin' big already at 6'5, 235 pounds. If I were you I would cut that Testosterone with a heavy anabolic like Deca or Eq. The combination would give you very noticable gains above and beyond what you are geting now.

I would say, 250mg of Testosterone Enanthate with 200mg of Deca every 4 days (get a calendar at put a little slash or something on the corresponding days). That would put you at 437mg per week of Testosterone Enanthate and 350mg per week of Deca... for a total of 787mg per week of total androgens admisitered per week.

You get up to 250-260 and I want to see some pics of you standing next to Gary Coleman

Testosterone is a good place to start. But you are pretty flippin' big already at 6'5, 235 pounds. If I were you I would cut that Testosterone with a heavy anabolic like Deca or Eq. The combination would give you very noticable gains above and beyond what you are geting now.

I would say, 250mg of Testosterone Enanthate with 200mg of Deca every 4 days (get a calendar at put a little slash or something on the corresponding days). That would put you at 437mg per week of Testosterone Enanthate and 350mg per week of Deca... for a total of 787mg per week of total androgens admisitered per week.

You get up to 250-260 and I want to see some pics of you standing next to Gary Coleman
    ye i think i would miss gary coleman, wait a minute yip thats him on the bottom of my shoe. seriously though being a complete novice when it comes to injectibles you will have to spell that out for me in laymans terms bro. so 2 shots every 4 days? one of deca at 200 and one of test enanthate at 250?
    ps greatly appreciate the help and advice
    pps any dudes training in scotland in the uk id like to get in touch

Depends on the gear bruddah - but if you can get 200mg of Deca in one mL than I would put it in the same pin as 1mL (250mg) of testosterone enanthate ... so the pin would have 2mL all together. One injection.

But if your Deca is 100mg/mL then that would be a 3mL shot - which you can do (I haven't had problems with it) but it's a lot of oil for a site (especially after seeing that thread with MoneyBossHustlas bruised ass from doing a 3mL injection). If your Deca is 100mg/mL or lower than you would be better off doing two seperate shots - one for the testosterone and one for the Deca.

Depends on the gear bruddah - but if you can get 200mg of Deca in one mL than I would put it in the same pin as 1mL (250mg) of testosterone enanthate ... so the pin would have 2mL all together. One injection.

But if your Deca is 100mg/mL then that would be a 3mL shot - which you can do (I haven't had problems with it) but it's a lot of oil for a site (especially after seeing that thread with MoneyBossHustlas bruised ass from doing a 3mL injection). If your Deca is 100mg/mL or lower than you would be better off doing two seperate shots - one for the testosterone and one for the Deca.
    right warrior u seem like a top dude. i think i am going to go for 500 of sus for 10 weeks and 400 if deca. will this be a good cycle?

100571 is offline Associate Member
    warrior is on the money. Only, I would run equipoise instead of deca , and liquidex instead of Nolva through the cycle.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    read this board every day for a month or so, and you will have a much better understandign of what kind of cycle you want to do. There is definitely mroe than one way to skin a cat, but you want to really tweak your cycle before you start!

shorty2big is offline Member
    I would say that nutrition is the biggest problem with rooks, your body has completely different needs while using AS.
    S2B

Thread Information