Thread: Juice effects

McBain is offline Member

Juice effects

Here's a general question for you: When one begins cycling steroids will one ever be able to regain normal testosterone production? Like I mean say for 5 years I cycle (like 3 or 4 times per year or so) and then I decided not to juice anymore, 1) Would I keep the gains if I was over my genetic potential if I continued lifting hard? 2) Would my testosterone levels be at my original level before ever juicing? Thanks

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    Use Clomid at the end of every cycle. It will boost your natural Test production back up. Also this helps you to keep your gains. - Do a search on this site under (Clomid). This will help.

McBain is offline Member
    I know that Clomid will help boost the natural levels back up afterwards, maybe I'm not explaining myself well enough. Say for example I a level of 200 for testosterone (completely arbitrary number) and I use steroids for 5 years or so when I stop will my levels still be 200. I mean like the long-term effects. Although I am not going to think about steroids for another few years, I am curious as to what would happen (if I should decide to take steroids a few years down the road) post steroids. I don't want to be a 40 year old man who can't get an erection, I'm a life-long lifter and after my competition days are over I don't want to be tiny because I've ruined my body's ability to produce testosterone.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Yes in time it will return to normal but dont forget as you get older your test levels will drop down anyway...

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    I'll leave that question to the Vets. Good question bro, I can learn from this one as well.

soul shaker Guest
    i wouldn't cycle 3 or 4 times a year, that's pretty much the year for ya. why not 2 well planned, spaced out ones, or one really good one. just a thought.
    ss

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by soul shaker
    i wouldn't cycle 3 or 4 times a year, that's pretty much the year for ya. why not 2 well planned, spaced out ones, or one really good one. just a thought.
    ss

ss
    i totally agree bro, 2 well thought out cycles is plenty for me, maybe a small 3rd one, or bridge if i feel its necessary, or didnt reach the goal i set for my self weight wise. 3-4 cycles a year is too much imho, might as well just stay on..............

peace bb79

McBain is offline Member
    Ok I was if I was to cycle 2 times for like 5 or even like 10 years would it have an effect on my testosterone in the long run. This question is directed to people who have used it for a while responsibly. You always hear about how it fucks up your nuts and shrinks your cock and makes it impotent. I want to know that if one uses it responsibly (i.e. using clomid, doesn't take too high of doses and uses only once genetic potential is reach and is at least around 25) will it still have those negative side effects in the long run. I know it is still going to hurt the liver a bit, but then again I justify that by the fact that if I'm so serious about competing that I am lifting I'm not going to be drinking so it somewhat cancels each other out. Anyways would like to hear from long-term users who used responsibly on their long-term effects.

McBain is offline Member
    No 40ish users around who are able to answer my question? Thats scary

Thread Information