Rookiejay is offline Member

Those who experienced gyno symptoms, please respond...

Early detection is the key. So, it's important to know what to look for.

I've done lots of reading about this subject. However, it is very interesting to hear the first hand experiences.

So, if you experienced (or you thought you did) some gyno symptoms - let us know more about it.

How far in the cycle were you...

What kind of cycle....

How did you notice the symptoms....

The actions you took...

what was the outcome....

any additional info, you think might be useful.....

EDITED:

I'll try to add some useful links to this thread as I find them.
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 09-08-2003 at 06:31 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    1. 5 days
    2. cycle:

100mg drol ed, 100mg fina ed, gram of test prop, 600 EQ

3. itchy nips

4. 40mg nolva ed for the entirety of the cycle

5. Outcome - symptoms are gone but i do have a tiny bit of gyno from previous cycles thats not really noticible unless you look for it. I'll probably go under the knife after a few more cycles and get the glands removed.

Gyno was most likely caused by the drol IMO and this was with .5mg liquidex ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    Early detection is the key. So, it's important to know what to look for.

I've done lots of reading about this subject. However, it is very interesting to hear the first hand experiences.

So, if you experienced (or you thought you did) some gyno symptoms - let us know more about it.

How far in the cycle were you...

What kind of cycle....

How did you notice the symptoms....

The actions you took...

what was the outcome....

any additional info, you think might be useful.....

Drex is offline Junior Member
    3 weeks into dbol /test/eq at 35 ed 1-4 then 500/400 for 10 weeks my blood pressure was getting out of control and then the symptoms hit. 1st nipples looked swelled, then felt a hard growth. I was on .5 ldex ed so I thought I wouldnt have this problem and like an uninformed idiot didnt buy any nolva. By the time I got nolva, two weeks had passed and more buds ahd grown in about a 1 inch radius from the nipple.

Hit nolva at 80mg day one, then 60mg ed for 3 weeks and symptoms started to fade. By the third day the pain/itchiness was gone and at about week 3 the growths seemed to be going away. To this day I still have a small bb sized hard lump and a slightly puffy nipple, but it really isnt noticeable. I continued to run it at 20mg ed till the end of clomid.

My next cycle of prop/var then prop winny is where I really learned how gyno prone I was. I had my nolva on hand and plenty of liquidex. I was taking a full MG of dex ED and within a week gyno symptoms appeared, and the growths started to come back. This was only on 100mg prop EOD! So for the rest of the cycle I ran nolva at 20mg ed and ldex at 1.5mg ed. This did the trick.

I guess you can say I learned my lesson and for now on will use femara at 2.5mg ed and nolva at 20mg ed from the outset of my cycles. I think I will get the surgery in a few years when my career and money situation is all secure. Untill then I can live with a small lump and slightly puffy nipple

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I had it from puberty.

I started my cycle of susta 750 mg week with dbol first month at 50mg. I didnt notice any gyno UNTIL I started taking NOLVA. I started taking it just precautionary and it seemed to start at that point.
    Its nothing I am worried about. At least not right now.
    Maybe I could up the NOLVA. I will see.
    But those are my stats on gyno. Noticed it about 6 weeks into my cycle.
    I know it is not from Dbol cause I used dbol before and nothing occurred

Supamon is offline New Member
    I got gyno in my left nipple three months after I finished 25 shots of winny. Still trying to get rid of it.

Here's a link to a similar discussion.

http://69.41.227.42/vbulletin/showth...?postid=589975

Guys, keep em comming

Jay

chevy44 is offline Member
    i got it in week 8 of my 10 wk cypionate cycle! it came out of nowhere, (or at leaast i thought it did) i have a lump (1/2 dime sized) and i cant get rid of the fucker!

Another gyno symptoms and recovery thread (very good)

http://69.41.227.42/vbulletin/showth...threadid=64566

J

Here's a link to a very comprehensive info about gyno

http://www.gynecomastia.org/

Guys, keep the posts coming.....

realityarts is offline Member
    Those that have gyno, please post a closeup of it, so others can see it. I can hear some now @#$ you. If you don't feel good about it, don't bother - I certainly understand. If some of you don't mind, it would be quite educational.

Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    Those that have gyno, please post a closeup of it, so others can see it. I can hear some now @#$ you. If you don't feel good about it, don't bother - I certainly understand. If some of you don't mind, it would be quite educational.
    There's no need for posting a pic of an actual gyno here, unless, it's a picture of an early development.

The purpose of this thread is to share experiences of gyno symptoms identification and prevention of it's development in the early stage. (based on the actual experiences)

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Another gyno symptoms and recovery thread (very good)

http://69.41.227.42/vbulletin/showth...threadid=64566

J
    Good post jay, Ill keep everyone updated on whats happenin with the lil guys. Follow the link to read about my experience. I think I am about the same as everyone.... If my treatment doesnt take care of everything, I will go under the knife once my career takes off. peace y'all

RC

flex321 is offline Member
    I had gotten it in during a cycle of sust and dbol but I was young and uneducated and never did anything about it. It's not bad but the puffy taco looking nipples sucks ass.

I ntice much more than others.

realityarts is offline Member
    There's no need for posting a pic of an actual gyno here, unless, it's a picture of an early development.

The purpose of this thread is to share experiences of gyno symptoms identification and prevention of it's development in the early stage. (based on the actual experiences)
    Yes. I think most understand that we don't need any full-blown gyno pics. We all know what that looks like. Especially with the other recent threads that have revealed all that we care to see of full-gyno.

Part of "identification" is visual. "Early development" is not usually (or necessarily) visual.

Unfortunately I've seen hundreds of bloaks with gyno in gyms around the world, over the last 30 years. Hopefully threads like this will be of help.

I'd be especially interested in those who have experienced gyno, even while taking nolva/clomid...

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Gyno

3 weeks into Prop/EQ. I frontloaded EQ @ 1000mg/week 1 and 800mg/week 2. Definately overkill. My right nipple was sore as a motherfucker. i bumped the L-dex from .05mg/day to 1mg/day and added nolve @40mg/day until symptoms subsided and then cruised at 20mg/day for the remainder of my cycle. No worries after I took these measures.

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    1- I was in 4 weeks of the cycle, and felt it some rare days until the 8th week

2- My cycle is Deca 300mg/week and Testosterone Cipionate 400mg/week

3- My nipples got itchy some days

4- I took no action, waiting if it becomes constant or not, and it bacame not

5- what was the outcome? No problem at all. I havenīt used tamoxifen or bromocriptine.

I donīt know anything practical about gyno.
    I just donīt like using and do not recommend using anti-gynoīs with no necessity, as you would be making your body tolerant to the anti-gyno drug, and losing money too if not needed. I have the preventers in hand, but only in case of it is needed. My opinion!

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    Yes. I think most understand that we don't need any full-blown gyno pics. We all know what that looks like. Especially with the other recent threads that have revealed all that we care to see of full-gyno.

Part of "identification" is visual. "Early development" is not usually (or necessarily) visual.

Unfortunately I've seen hundreds of bloaks with gyno in gyms around the world, over the last 30 years. Hopefully threads like this will be of help.

I'd be especially interested in those who have experienced gyno, even while taking nolva/clomid...
    If I were to post a pic you really would not be seing much. It really didnt "pop up" much over my normal fat deposits. The lumps were just HARDER fatty lumps under my nips. By the way, at 80 mgs nolva ED progress continues!! good news.... peace

RC

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...ey/4320006.htm

Some great pics there and medical info. Highly recommended read.

Thread Information