kilroy is offline Junior Member

help with my cycle

i have done enathate for my first cycle and i had no side effects. I did not have any anti-e's to take and i was not affected by it. I am going to take enanthate , propinate, dbol for my next cycle. I am getting clomid this time. I would like to get nolvedex but i cant afford both. I am going to take clomid the last month of my cycle and then a month after that. Im scared of tits and wondering if clomid helps to prevent that, and wondering if taking just clomid would be a good idea. Also, is it ok to take it the way that i plan

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kilroy
    i have done enathate for my first cycle and i had no side effects. I did not have any anti-e's to take and i was not affected by it. I am going to take enanthate, propinate, dbol for my next cycle. I am getting clomid this time. I would like to get nolvedex but i cant afford both. I am going to take clomid the last month of my cycle and then a month after that. Im scared of tits and wondering if clomid helps to prevent that, and wondering if taking just clomid would be a good idea. Also, is it ok to take it the way that i plan
    You have to have anti-e's on hand - even if you're not using them.
    You're going to take different AS - you don't know how your body might react to it - Better safe then sorry.

Also, read about proper PCT (timing, dosage, etc)

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Nolvadex / Liquidex / Arimidex / Proviron would be better than clomid to help prevent any type of bitch tits.

What does the entire layout of your cycle look like ??

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    dude, if you can't 'afford' something as vital as an anti-e...now is not the time to cycle! why not wait one more pay cheque and get the nolva....it's cheap anyway!?

clomid is a very weak anti-e...i would not use it during a cycle.

how were you planning on structuing your cycle

wk 1-4 3cc per week propinate, wk 1-10 2cc per week enanthate , week 8-12 50 mg a day d-bol. Im limited on time and the window of oppurtunity. I know the risk. Would just clomid help. If i get nolvedex and clomid then i cant afford the dbol and i will just run the test.

what is the dosage per cc?
    why would you run dbol at the END of the cycle?

i would run it like
    wk 1-5 dbol 35 mg/day
    wk 1-10 test En 400-500mg/wk

nolva 20mg/day till end of PCT, clomid 2 wks out
    or

wk 1-5 dbol 35mg/day
    wk 1-10 test en 500mg/wk
    wk 12-15 prop 100mg EOD
    nolva 20mg/day till end PCT, clomid 2days out.

i would not rely on just clomid as an anti-e, and dont' recommend you take it during the cycle.

invest the money in nolva

i would run dbol at the end because i am taking the propinate in the beginning, it would be the same either way. propinate 100mg cc, enanthate 250mg cc

if i can not afford to do both clomid and nolvedex along with the prop, enant, dbol , then would you do justt the test and get the clomid and nolvedex

Quote Originally Posted by kilroy
    i would run dbol at the end because i am taking the propinate in the beginning, it would be the same either way. propinate 100mg cc, enanthate 250mg cc
    no it would not be the same...it would be preferable, if doing both dbol and prop to run the dbol in the beginning, and prop at the end

and yes, if i had to choose, i would get the clomid and nolva, and just run the Test Enan, or test Enan and dbol as i suggested.

if it's going to be test only, run it 500mg/wk for 10 wks
    Last edited by halifaxsteve; 09-10-2003 at 01:27 PM.

whats the difference, and can you help me with my last thread? thanx

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    run either the prop or the dbol kickstart your cycle and drop the oher one and buy some nolvadex /proviron .

Thread Information