FEAR.COM is offline Banned

Gaul Bladder Removed!?

I just had surjery having my gaul bladder out and i wanna know from some educated bro's out there what effect this will have on my next cycle???
    I am 26 6foot and was 240 pounds but im somewhere around 230 now. Its my 2nd cycle and it concists of sust250 eod and 200mg of eq eod shots for 14 weeks. Im jumping it with dbols for 3 weeks and ending with winny (zambons) and prop into hcg and maybe some clomid. Im taking 20mg eod of nolvadex all the way thru.
    Any advice on not having a gaul bladder and doing a cycle would be greatly apreciated.!!!!!!!!

rock25 is offline New Member

Surgery

Hey Fear, sorry to hear about your surgery. Can't advise you on cycles, but my experience from 2 shoulder surgeries and 1 knee surgery tells me you should give your body a month or so to heal. Any surgery is a major shock to your system especially if they put you under. Just my 2 cents....

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Had it done a few years back. Won't effect the cycle in anyway. I would hold off untill your body is fully recovered, and also untill your digestive system adjusts to the missing "processor"

I had digestive problems concerning fats for a couple of months after the surgery

How'd they do it? I had a four incision laser op.

toolman is offline Banned
    The gall bladder is for secretionof bile to aid in emulsification and digestion of fats. I would not cycle until you have your diet settled post op. That should take a couple of months to see what you can eat and how it affects you.

FEAR.COM is offline Banned
    i do plan on giving it time to recover and see how the digestive system reacts to the foods. i did have a four incision laser op. with the 4 cut holes instead of one big cut.

Thread Information