Boston is offline Associate Member

Question Need Advice On My Mass Cycle!

I'm trying to plan my fisrt really kick ass mass cycle. I'm looking at starting it around mid February. Thinking about Abombs, Test, and Fina....

Anadrol 50mg/day wk 1-6
    Test Ethenate or Cyp 1000mg/wk? 750mg/wk? wk 1-8 (Taper off)
    Fina 75mg/EOD wk 7-12
    Liquidex (How much for this cycle?)

I need your input... This is by no means my first cycle! It will however, be my first cycle with this much serious Sh*t. I would welcome all recomendations from the Vets and Mods. Also, how would you guys recomend using the Fina? I have access to the ** Fina 75mg/ml@20ml ... Is this good stuff? Or should I make my own? I'm certain that I will need the Liquidex for this. I'm a "little" pron to gyno and water retention.

I plan to follow this up with clomid or start a cutting cycle immediatly there after...(with say Winny/EQ/Clen /T3).

I know this is a sh*t load of questions... but I really appreciate your advice.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Run your anadrol your whole cycle if you want to use an as your first four weeks use dbal 40-50mg per day dont taper your test and also run your fina everyday. Make your own fina its cheaper. Run your test 1000mg per week. Drink lots of milk thistle with this cycle

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

Run your anadrol your whole cycle?

Hey Bro, I'm a little confused. I didn't realize you could run Anadrol more than 4-6 weeks. I am relatively new here. I also thought Fina and Anadrol combination was not recommended, I was recently told buy one of the Vets" not to stack the anadrols with the fina, TOO much progesterone activity""Wait until the anadrols are done then start up the fina. fina and dbol is great though."

Sorry, this caught me by suprise.

Peace

Exclamation

Use the Abombs more than 6 weeks! Sh*t I was thinking about droping it down to 4 wks! That's the first time I've heard anyone say to use it that long. Is the D-bol better for this cycle? Should I run it all at the same time...D-bol/Test/Fina 8-10wks. Or does it look good the way I have It... Or should I run the Abombs for the whole 12 wks like my bro PureAnger suggests? (Daaaaamb) Not that I doubt yu' bro, but I think I would need at least one more thumbs up on that one before I would have balls enough to try it. (No Pun Intendead)

Unhappy

BUMP! I'm starting to feel like you guys don't love me anymore...

bigg a is offline New Member

try arimidex for the water retention.

good luck

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Been a long time since I have seen the ultimate warrior now thats old school great pic
    If I am running anadrol I run the complete cycle

john004 is offline Associate Member
    I was always told and i always read its not really recommended for more than 4-6 weeks because it's so toxic.. I did 4 weeks of a-bombs and i think it was enough. If your pron to water retention you'll deffently find it with anadrol . Good luck, and be safe.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Looks a lot like the cycle i start in a week or so. Here it is

Wk 1-4 50-150mg ed drol(im using oxybolones and this is also my first run with them)
    Wk 1-12 T prop 125mg ed (from prop powder)
    Wk 2-10 deca 600mgs ew (ttokk 300mg/ml)
    Wk 7-12 fina 100mgs ed

Thats the way i would run it bro

And also ill be using lasix w/ the drol to minimize basketball head syndrome, prob every few days

Looking good... Any comments on the Fina? Should I make my own?

Wow, i didnt know that you could run abombs safely for 12 weeks... You guys sure?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You finally changed your ava!

Regarding A bombs: Well if PA says it's ok, then it's ok.......right?

Just kiddin PA. Well, there have been many people saying that liver values do not get as messed up as originally thought. gearedup, i think, said he ran orals for a whole cycle , got checked and he was fine. I am not suggesting this, just stating what was said. Just stop it after 6 weeks if you aren't sure. Good luck. Just MO. Take it for what it's worth.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    can anyone say "bitch tits" 150mg of anadrol and fina together WOW with test. Thats one hell of a cycle though.

Yo Boston!

Yopur avatar of Yoda..... Looks like he's been on a 10 year cycle

Yea! Yoda's my buddy... He watches my back!

Seriously guys, what do you think would be reasonable dosages? The most Test that I've done is 250mg/wk stacked with D-bol and Deca . Is 500mg/wk good? 750mg, 1000mg... Do you recomend the Fina? The reason I ask is becaouse I don't want this to be a true pack on the pounds cycle like most people think of. I plan on really uping the cardio and watching my fat intake during this. Also, how much Liquidex would I need for a cycle like this? I want to keep the new muscle lean and mean!

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    If you are doing a mass cycle why are you throwing in fina i think you should save that for a cutting cycle. Test at 750mg and D-ball at 40mg would be an awesome mass cycle in my eyes but hey thats just me.

" Drug use and not Abuse"

Socio is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt use anapolon more than 6 weeks... i would actually cut it to 4.... and the test i would use 500mgs/week if you only used 250 last time .... by the way what kind of results did you get after 250mgs of test what doses of Deca and Dianabol u run.. what were your results and was it your first cycle.... remember the more you use now the more you'll need to use later to get the same kind of gains.... dont go crazy man .... you didnt rush into your first cycle so dont rush through your next cycles... i would say run 500mgs Test /week.
    30mgs-50mgs Dianabol ED
    (OR)
    50mgs Anapolon ED

and ofcoarse have some nolva or arimidex on hand.
    Take a good Milk Thistle and Alot of Vit. C a Anti Ox COmplex and a good Multi, if acne is a problem take a Liquid Zinc ... and get a Zinc Sulfate have 30mg of ELemental Zinc each day and atleast 25,000 I.U of Vitamin A.

The Iron Game Guest
    More isnt always better, you should also post previous cycles done to try and get some more positive feed back.

Thumbs up

Thanks guys... that sounds like good advice! I'll keep the dosage jumps moderate...

rocklizard is offline Junior Member

dbol dosing

Read this entire thread. . .one thing I've been asking and can't get answered. . .do I space my Dbol dosages out through out the day to keep the blood level concentrations constant, or do I take half in the a.m. and the other half in the p.m.?

How bout a lil help here bros?

Hey Rock im pretty sure most of the members would agree that it is ideal to spread them out through the day as much as possible. Althought there is nothing wrong with am/pm. You could even pyramid up to your highest single dosage an hour before the gym, then back down before bed.

Psycowole is right

I agree with psycowole, just run them in quaters... am, 12ish, 4ish then hour before w/o

Question Anadrol for 12 weeks

Thread Information