Thread: Cycle Question

hitnyajunk08 is offline Junior Member

Question Cycle Question

Hi everyone! This is my first post on this site. I have a question about a decca, sust., winny stack. I have all the gear, and I was thinking of running it like this wk 1-6 500mg Sust., Wk. 7-8 taper it down to 250mg., Wk. 1-4 400mg Deca , Wk. 5-6 taper it down to 200mg., and Wk.6-8 50mg Winny EOD. Then three weeks after last shot of Sust. start the Clomid, then Clen . Does this sound like a good cycle for putting on lean mass and keeping most of my gains? All thoughts welcome? Should I run the Mg. differently each week or is this sufficient? Also, should I experience and gyno with this cycle, do I need HCG or Nolvadex or Prorivion (or however u spell it). Take any supplemets with it as well: Glutamine, Milk Thistle, Vitamin C, I heard DHEA with the clomid at the end. All knowledge appreciated. Thanks.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Good thoughts and research, bro.

No need to taper dosages, common misconception. Please do not make me explain.

keep susta or Testaviron at 500mg all 8 weeks
    keep decaat 400mg for all 8 weeks
    run the winny for 4 weeks rather than 3 at 50ED if you got the gear, if not i guess 50EOD will suffice, but again 4 weeks

Keep Nolvadex on the sidelines in case you need. Do not use unless SE's become outlandish. I do not think you will have problems with these MEDS at these doasages.

Clomid is a must, run for 17-20 days post last deca inject.

300mg day 1
    100mg day 2-10
    50mg day 11-18

regards,

planet

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    AWESOME research bro!! Shit, you are not giving yourself enough credit. Good job!

Anyway, cycle looks great, definately run the sust and deca straight at 500/400 for 8 weeks.

Also, what i would do is...

Start Winny at Week 5, and run it for 6 weeks at 50mged(to week 11). Therefore, you run it PAST the long esters in the deca and sust..so, when you are done with winny, you only have to wait 3 days to start clomid. Much quicker recovery is you ask me.

Good luck

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Couldnt have said it better myself you have done a hell of a lot of good research

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Good job, I would go with winny as stated by Papa, effective way to aid post cycle recovery, a state of limbo occurs when using long ester items, a period of waiting days is required after the last shot, this basically means you are not yet able to elevate natural test levels, but also no longer have high levels of AAS, so you are in no mans land for a time.

hitnyajunk08 is offline Junior Member

Question EQ or Deca with Sust?

If u remember I had the Sust., decca, and winny cycle mapped out a couple of days ago, but with more research I came across the information that Deca stays in your system for 12-17 months. This makes me nervous b/c I play ball at school and am nervous if I get drug tested in fall 2002/ or even spring 2003, I will come up positive with the deca in my system. Is this time frame true? Is there anything I could take to mask this if I took the deca when it came time for drug testing fall 2002? Or should I just replace the deca in my cycle with Ttokkyo EQ at 400mgs./per week 1-8. Would I get the same results...better or worse than the deca? Or should I stick with the Brovel Deca and chance it? All comments welcome.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    switch to EQ at 400-600mgs. Deca is detectable for 16 months if i remember right...

Thread Information