blazenbell is offline Associate Member

not feeling much from fina

hey what up my cycle looks a lil like this....

homemade tren -75mg/ed weeks 1-6
    winny 75mg/ed weeks 2-7
    clen and eca 2 weeks on and off
    and clomid and nolvadex

im in a lil over a week with fina and im not getting any sides....no nite sweats or nothing.....i kinda feel like somethings wrong maybe jus me

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Usually takes 2wks to get going on Fina for myself so hang tight and wait a while longer.

GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member
    I really did not start feeling anything till near the end of the second week myself. But once it starts...damn it feels just right

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, it could take between 2 - 5 weeks sometimes. I know for me the first time i ran fina i didnt start feelling till almost week 5, 2nd time in week 2. Be patient it will come...

OG

Jebac is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blazenbell
    hey what up my cycle looks a lil like this....

homemade tren -75mg/ed weeks 1-6
    winny 75mg/ed weeks 2-7
    clen and eca 2 weeks on and off
    and clomid and nolvadex

im in a lil over a week with fina and im not getting any sides....no nite sweats or nothing.....i kinda feel like somethings wrong maybe jus me
    read my results post on fina by its self in cycle results forum ....
    from what i know finaplix effects such as sweats and other sides start to manifest them selfs in about two weeks ... I am exactly two weeks into it and started feeling it 2 days ago .... but gains so far unbelivable 10 pounds which i don;t get thats why i have that post there....but give it time it will come everyone reacts different to any type of drug

I felt the fina power after about 2 weeks. I am in week 6 and the only sides I have is night sweats. I didn't start getting them till like 4 or 5. Actually I got a couple early on, but now I wake up every morning with a drenched pillow. It is getting old. Oh ya, and cardio is a little harder. And a couple times my heart has relly raced good. I am taking 75ed and test 500 /week and am up 20 pounds total so far.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    it took me 4 weeks to get full effects of fina. give it some time.

btw these everyday injections with 2 cc's are fuckin killin me..both my ass cheeks have knots and are sensetive to the lightest touch...

dumblucky is offline Member
    try 1" 23 gauge in the delts I love it with fina

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, it could take between 2 - 5 weeks sometimes. I know for me the first time i ran fina i didnt start feelling till almost week 5, 2nd time in week 2. Be patient it will come...

OG
    Ditto. I didn't really feel it for 4 weeks.

custom fit is offline Member
    i'm on week 4 right now with fina, and i just started to gain weight. first 3-4 weeks havent gained 1 lbs (186). But this week 11lbs (197). my chest looks full and WIDE.

Dustin4489 is offline Junior Member
    Man I can not wait until I try fina here shortly! Nice gains everyone keep up the hard work! That sucks about night sweats though! How many mg's is everyone taking?

im gettin a lil harder.....one question tho...i have bruises all over and shit. i mix zambons and my fina in the same pin and shoot it in my ass and my thighs but its getting to the point where i can no longer rotate between these four options because each spot is always bruised or has a knot...i use a heating pad and rub that shit in all tha time but it dont help!! any secrets

Dustin4489 is offline Junior Member
    I've heard of people getting huge bruises from injecting fina. Try injecting in the delts. the delts are my favorite place to inject and it is painless

I have gotten HUGE bruises on both my calfs, and one of my delts. My calfs hate fina. They are still sore from shots over 1 and 2 weeks ago.

Slypknot is offline Member
    I would be almost positive in saying that the bruising is NOT caused by the fina - but by the injection itself. I've bruised only once and that was from popping a vein, thus the blood leakage causing the bruise.

Most of my fina shots have been painless - it's the prop that seems to cause the most pain. Fina in the calves, delts are fine - the combined 2cc of prop/fina in the glutes/quads are what gets a little sore... but nothing I can't handle.

So far I'm not sure how I feel about fina. I'm in mid week 5 of an 8 week run and I seem to be up 20lbs. The weird thing is I don't seem to see it. When I ran my first cycle of Deca /Sus it was VERY obvious I was gaining serious mass. But this time around I just don't see it. Shirts aren't any tighter, pants aren't tighter - but yet I'm up from 179 to 200lbs (weighed in today).... strange indeed!

Ya, you are right about it being the injection and not the fina.

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slypknot

So far I'm not sure how I feel about fina. I'm in mid week 5 of an 8 week run and I seem to be up 20lbs. The weird thing is I don't seem to see it. When I ran my first cycle of Deca/Sus it was VERY obvious I was gaining serious mass. But this time around I just don't see it. Shirts aren't any tighter, pants aren't tighter - but yet I'm up from 179 to 200lbs (weighed in today).... strange indeed!
    I notice my gains but not nearly as much as my peers, especially the local priest that works out at the gym (btw he friggen HUGE). My shirts have gotten tighter, which is cool, but 1 that I spend a ton a money on (too pissed to even mention the amount). I'm loving this cycle, and will def run it next year with EQ, and drop the winn, unless I get the winn at an unbeleivable price.

I was pondering using sus in my next cycle, but I am worried that my suits and my custom made (hence the name) shirts will not fit.

I am glad to see another person enjoy their gains as much as I am.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    he bro, I im about 12 days. I havent had any sides except for the first day. Dont worry they will come. I promise. They are not fun, but fina is great.

does anyone else mix winny and tren in the same pin...sometimes its hard to tell if there is any bubbles in the pin because sometimes its jus the winny floating around in the fina...im also taking **clen and i popped one pill and it was fuckin amazing..i was buggin out for like 24 hours...i cant even take a full one

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Actuall it's not the injection that bruises, it's the Fina. I've injected Fina in my delt and developed a bruise that extended down to my bicep before.

They aren't sore to the touch but they are visable.

yeah but i actually didnt get bruises from fina only....it was when i started mixin fina and winny that i started to see bruises

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Actuall it's not the injection that bruises, it's the Fina. I've injected Fina in my delt and developed a bruise that extended down to my bicep before.

They aren't sore to the touch but they are visable.

O.k., well etiher way I have gotten those bruises while shooting fina. I had one on mydlet that went to my bicep as well. And on my calf....it was ugly.

hey whats up im bumpin this thread back up because its now 22 dayz into the fina and still no sides. its a lil over 3 weeks and no fina dick, no acne, no nite sweats...i know i shouldnt be looking forward to this but i am.....what tha fuck

ColdSore is offline Banned
    hey whats up im bumpin this thread back up because its now 22 dayz into the fina and still no sides. its a lil over 3 weeks and no fina dick, no acne, no nite sweats...i know i shouldnt be looking forward to this but i am.....what tha fuck
    Is it homebrewed???? it sounds fake as hell unless you made it yourself...hell im on day 10 with mine and ive got the night sweats, slight insomnia, vascularity is coming out better when im not pumped, strength has gone up some, spots of acne are poping up on my back, and agression is through the roof...i love this shit...ive also gained 5 pounds in the last 10 days...somethings up...try upping your doses

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    Have you gains so far, strenght, mass?

**Middleweight** is offline Associate Member
    I'm on my 2nd cycle and wonder what should I start with as far as dosages go. I'm takin test prop 100mgs eod. I was thinking about starting w/ 100mgs eod. Is that too much??

BDTR is offline Retired
    Keep the test higher than the fina. Run the fina 75mg eod.

**Middleweight** is offline Associate Member
    Thx bdtr! Appreciate the help.

i do rotate injection sites but its still a bitch

Thread Information