BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation Muscle Fullness--that all day long pumped feeling

To those of you who have used cycle stacks containing testosterone /equipoise , testosterone/deca , or testosterone-only: do your muscles feel full during the whole cycle--sort of a perpetual pump?

Do you have any specific sensation in the muscles during your cycle?

I'm not talking about the feeling of a pump or soreness during or immediately after a workout.

For example: My chest feels pumped 2 days after my chest work out then it feels like it deflates until my next chest workout. Sometimes it lasts a bit longer. Sould I feel a pumped, full sensation in all my muscle throughout the cycle?
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 09-10-2003 at 05:54 PM.

ross3814 is offline Member
    got a pm jay

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    To those of you who have used cycle stacks containing testosterone /equipoise , testosterone/deca , or testosterone-only: do your muscles feel full during the whole cycle--sort of a perpetual pump?

I'm not talking about the feeling of a pump or soreness during or immediately after a workout.

For example: My chest feels pumped 2 days after my chest work out then it feels like it deflates until my next chest workout. Sometimes it lasts a bit longer. Sould I feel a pumped, full sensation in all my muscle throughout the cycle?

Feel chest and lats - 2d day
    BIs Tris - 2d day, if multiple reps - next day
    legs - 3d or 4th day (sometimes even later)
    abs - 2d or 3d day.

test/deca

It's not a very specific sensation, but it's different from when I'm not on gear.

Muscles do feel fool, especially in the quads - but, it's a weird heavy feeling of a water pump (if that makes sence...)

talon is offline Senior Member

Im also interested in this to. I dont know about you guys, but as Arnold would say the pump is the best part, like an orgasm almost. I was wondering about this, cause everyone talks abou the awesome back pumps, etc. during there cycles. I was wondering if they stay longer on a cycle then when your going natural (like 30min after workout)?
    BTW, there has been some damn good threads today, just pointing this out.....

Rookiejay,
    Yes, that does make sense. Thank you.

Talon,
    I know personally my pump lasted longer on the day of a workout when I was on a cycle, but I'm more interested in finding out if people have a full sensation/hardness/pump during the week--3 or more days after they worked the muscle group.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I do with heavy doses of anadrol and or EQ. Those two seem to really make the "pump" last for days with me.

Rookiejay,
    Yes, that does make sense. Thank you.

Talon,
    I know personally my pump lasts longer on the day of a workout, but I'm more interested in finding out if people have a full sensation/hardness/pump during the week--3 or more days after they worked the muscle group.
    Yhea thats kinda what I was hinting, but I prob. screwed up the words. This is what Im trying to see to, but rookie and me posted at the same time. Thats awesome and prob. another one of the reasons people love being on cycles. A four day pump? Holy Hell, I cant wait, wahooo....LOL

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm guessing the anadrol - EQ pump is from increased red blood cells though.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I do with heavy doses of anadrol and or EQ. Those two seem to really make the "pump" last for days with me.
    Bdtr,

The pump that you experience for days: How long does it last? Is it the same pumped sensation as during a workout perhaps with slightly less intensity? Is it a water bloat sensation? A muscle hardness?

Would you describe it a bit sort of the way Rookiejay did?

BDTR is offline Retired
    The pump i feel for days is a lot like the "day after" pump you get, not nearly as intense as when you're actually working the targetted muscle group but definetly noticible.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I get it with

150mg anadrol (i get it with 75 to an extent as well but the larger the dosage the more pronounced the effect )

600-800mg EQ

Bdtr,

I forgot to ask--what doses of the androl and eq did you run when you felt the extended pump?

LOL Bdtr, I was in the process of deleting and reposting, because I didn't know if you saw it above, but apparently you saw what I wrote:

Bdtr,

I forgot to ask--what doses of the anadrol and eq did you run when you felt the extended pump?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I know, i just keep hitting refresh on active threads... God i'm a nerd.

Thanks, Bdtr.

LOL I'm doin' the same thing. Guess that makes me one too. We keep posting at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    The pump i feel for days is a lot like the "day after" pump you get, not nearly as intense as when you're actually working the targetted muscle group but definetly noticible.
    Thanks BDTR and BASKET, cool thread fellas.....

Thread Information