Thread: question?

Ice Man 41 is offline New Member

question?

what kind of gains can one expect for a sus250(500mg/week), d-bol (25mg/day).... 10 week cycle?

thanks

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    How big are you already, is this a first cycle, etc etc. You may want to consider EQ, Deca , Winstrol etc etc in there to make you a little bit more solid. You'll get big but look like a marshmello Man.

its my first cycle....i was just wondering about what kind of gains you think i can get.......

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Man 41
    its my first cycle....i was just wondering about what kind of gains you think i can get.......

We need a lot more info than this. What's your training like? How long have you been training? What's your age? What are your general stats (height, waist size, weight, body fat percentage, etc)? What body type are you (ecto-, meso-, endomorph)? How many calories are you consuming per day? Are you consistant?

Steroids affects each person differently based on some of the factors mentioned in the questions above.

TRE
    what is (ecto-, meso-, endomorph)? I don't even know what that is

TRE
    I'll give you an example 6"1 200 21years old 5000 calories, 6 day a week work out, 10% body fat. I would get to about 220 after a ten week cycle maybe more. My natural weight is 170.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Man 41
    what kind of gains can one expect for a sus250(500mg/week), d-bol (25mg/day).... 10 week cycle?

thanks
    Ice well as far as the Sus. my good friend is on wk 6 of a 10wk cycle of tren /sus, but he didnt start the tren. till this week and he is already up 15lbs........

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    what is (ecto-, meso-, endomorph)? I don't even know what that is

I'll give you an example 6"1 200 21years old 5000 calories, 6 day a week work out, 10% body fat. I would get to about 220 after a ten week cycle maybe more. My natural weight is 170.
    Briefly:
    These describe body types:
    ectomorph: hardgainer, marathon runner build--thin
    mesomorph: moderate to fast gainer, classic bodybuilder build--muscular
    endomorph: fast gainer (usu. accompanied by fat), football linebacker build--muscular and thick

Using the stack you listed, you probably could put on 20-25 lbs. A lot of it will be water--possibly 10 or more lbs. if you do not run anti-e's with the cycle.

If you run anti-e's with the cycle, you could possibly put on 10-15 lean muscle pounds (not including water weight).

If you do not use proper post cycle therapy (PCT) such as clomid, then you risk losing all of your hard gained muscle within a few weeks after the cycle ends.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 09-10-2003 at 06:59 PM.

i was gona run nolvadex starting on week 13 till end of bottle...would i need anything else

Thread Information