Prot is offline Banned

cheese consumption and testicual cancer

A study published in the October issue of the International Journal of Cancer links the consumption of cheese to increased risk of testicular cancer, the most common cancer afflicting males between 20-45.

"The apparent increase in risk may stem from the high amounts of female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone in dairy products. There is a growing belief such hormones help cause cancer. Mothers have a higher estrogen level during their first pregnancy and first born sons have a higher risk of testicular cancer."

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Crazy, but I believe it.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Crazy, but I believe it.
    Actually I think someone on the Cheese Commission pissed someone off on the Cancer Board--didn't get the pay off money to the right person on time.

One day a food's realtively good for you, the next day it's bad for you. Anyone remember how great Orange Juice was for you, then suddenly ingesting large amounts of vitamin C was linked with destroying cells or genes?--I can't remember, because I tend to pay little attention to the cancer board's sudden declarations and capricious announcements until conclusive studies have been done.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It seems like everyday there is something else out there that "causes cancer." I gave up on trying to stay away from things that are alleged to cause cancer. If you enjoy it, more power to you. You only live so long, why spend that time running away from things that are may or may not kill you?

Sorry, I'm rambling again. don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud again.

-moto

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    It seems like everyday there is something else out there that "causes cancer." I gave up on trying to stay away from things that are alleged to cause cancer.

-moto
    Me too.. I inhale chloroform every time i can't sleep. Why wait when you can pass out instantly?

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prot
    A study published in the October issue of the International Journal of Cancer links the consumption of cheese to increased risk of testicular cancer, the most common cancer afflicting males between 20-45.

"The apparent increase in risk may stem from the high amounts of female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone in dairy products. There is a growing belief such hormones help cause cancer. Mothers have a higher estrogen level during their first pregnancy and first born sons have a higher risk of testicular cancer."
    Glad I dont live in Wisconsin

Prot is offline Banned
    In addition I wonder why no one has linked the consumption of dairy products to estrogen and progesterone sides such as fat and water retention. Many bodybuilders say they cust out all dairy products in order to get "cut".

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Then it was coffee..Oh coffee is horrible for you. NExt thing I read is the steam from coffee cures cancer....I gave up on all that bullshit. The only thing that kills is stress...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i heard a different story

i heard that some chick in wisconsin(wherever the hell that is?haha) ate some fromundacheese out fromunda some dude's sack and got testicular cancer.ok, no, wait, i think you're right maybe i'm wrong.

Thread Information