BrianLS1 is offline New Member

fixing to start my first cycle

Ok, I have couple of friends that's been getting steroids from a guy and he makes what he calls parabolan but I read where it's not legit anymore but whatever it is it's working awesome on them..they're leaning up and are very much stronger..I don't get much time on the net to search but I get to check the message board every once in awhile when I go home like today so I have me 10 cc's of the parabolan type steroid and I have 10 cc's of teston qv 200...I'm fixing to start this cycle but I'm not for sure how I should do it..my buddy said to take 1cc of para and 1cc of test per week so does that sound like a good cycle for 10 weeks? I appreciate the help very much and I need replies asap cause I have this at the house and I'm really anxious to begin the cycle..another thing, should I take nolvadex with this or just have some on hand just in case..if I need to take it, how much per day/week? one more question, how many milligrams is the test 200 if it's 10 ccs? Thanks again
    Last edited by BrianLS1; 09-11-2003 at 11:43 AM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You most be from the south, when you say fixinf to, it rememind me of my x-wife.

It sounds like you need to stay away from juice, until you know for yourself what is what and not what your friend says.

By the way how old are you?

JohnnyB

I'm 25 and been working out for 5 years..and yes, I'm from the south

twosocks40 is offline Member
    The test 200 is 200mg per cc. I agree with johnnyB. You shouldn't be in such a hurry to start. Just because you have the stuff doesn't mean you have to shoot it right away. Take time to find out the answers to all your questions. You will feel a lot better about the whole thing. Also, you should always have nolva around. It's up to you whether or not to take it ED or just in case. Good luck.

-B

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Learn as much as you can before starting to juice. Remember you are injecting a drug into your body, so you should all you need to before injecting it.

JohnnyB

So the test 200 is 200 mg per 1cc..I've been reading that you should at least use 500 mg per week of test and somebody correct me if I'm wrong..but would it be a bad cycle if I got me another 10 cc's of the test 200 and shot 2 cc's per week of just the test(which would be 400 mg's) and just keep the homemade parabolan to the side and not use it for awhile? That would give me a 10 week cycle of test 200? how does that sound? thanks for the quick replies!

btw, the test200 is in bottle that says teston 200 by quality vets...is the main name for this cypionate or enanthate test? thanks

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    test only 400-500 mg/wk is a very good first cycle

Thread Information