Thread: does nolvadex?

shim jahng is offline Junior Member

does nolvadex?

hey guys i have a question about nolvadex , does it build up in your system? for example if i were to take 10mg for one day how long would it take before it was fully out of my system because im thinking of taking 10 mg a day to prevant some bloating and im thinking tha if there is a little build up in it then 10mg a day over time would result in alot in your system. by the end of your cycle. just curious

cycle is gonna be something like 20-25 mg d-bol a day for about a month, then test enan 500mg a week for 10 weeks. pretty basic newbie cycle.

Thanks

Shim

Quote Originally Posted by shim jahng
    hey guys i have a question about nolvadex , does it build up in your system? for example if i were to take 10mg for one day how long would it take before it was fully out of my system because im thinking of taking 10 mg a day to prevant some bloating and im thinking tha if there is a little build up in it then 10mg a day over time would result in alot in your system. by the end of your cycle. just curious

cycle is gonna be something like 20-25 mg d-bol a day for about a month, then test enan 500mg a week for 10 weeks. pretty basic newbie cycle.

Thanks

Shim
    come now, cant i even get a " i dont know" LOL anyone have any theroy's?

realityarts is offline Member
    Thanks
    Shim
    I read that the 1/2 life is 7 days - so a couple of weeks and it should be gone.

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Now, the drug is only most effective for 12-16 hours. This is why most people recommend taking two separate doses spread out over an even set of 12 hours.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidmanraging
    Now, the drug is only most effective for 12-16 hours. This is why most people recommend taking two separate doses spread out over an even set of 12 hours.
    ANd how many weeks pct does it need to be taken? 2 weeks 3 weeks ?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by roidmanraging
    I take nolva the way you stated. I take 10mg in the AM and then another 10mg in the PM but you can take it all at once if you want to.

ENraged - I would run the nolva along with the clomid durring PCT. Lenght of time to run PCT (clomid and nolva) depends on the AS, length of cycle, or both.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    shim,
    i'm curious about the way you're going to run your cycle...
    i hope it's not
    dbol wk 1-5
    enan wk 5-15
    you should run it
    dbol wk 1-5
    enan wk 1-10

on that cycle you start the PCT 2 wks after last enan shot, running clomid and nolva for 3wks

if bloat is a concern for you, i would get liquidex and use .25-.5mg/day, nolva 10mg/day

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I take nolva the way you stated. I take 10mg in the AM and then another 10mg in the PM but you can take it all at once if you want to.

ENraged - I would run the nolva along with the clomid durring PCT. Lenght of time to run PCT (clomid and nolva) depends on the AS, length of cycle, or both.

Ok here is the deal with me the source that i have doesnt seem to have any clomid he does have nolva though. so say a person runs 30 grams in the last 2 weeks of his cycle then bums it to 50 or 60 afterwards. ALso skips over to say some eca or a low does of clen to keep the energy levels up?? yes/no
    just seems like THere has to be another way to deal with this issue this
    and ofcourse my source doesnt have a wish list lol

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged

you are correct im going to run d-bol weeks 1-5 and test weeks 1-10

OH NO SOME ONE HIJACKED MY POST!!

Shim

edit: Can't spell

Rookiejay is offline Member
    hey guys i have a question about nolvadex , does it build up in your system? .....................

Shim
    To be honest with you, I can't find an answer to this question.
    -- based on the half life and an ED intake - it should.

However, we have to take into the account - how the drug functions in your system (does it break a part, etc?) We have to know the actual chemistry of the process.

It's a great question -
    Maybe, someone who knows the drug's chemistry specifics could respond to that. I would love to know that too.

Thread Information