Decamagas is offline New Member

Deca Gyno experience.READ!

I only want people who have experienced this to respond. If you start to get puffy nipples and tenderness from taking deca (gyno) what are the outcomes. I have been like this for 3 weeks, and am going to get blood work done and see if my doctor can get me some bromo.

But who has lived through this??? What can I expect please leave feedback.

bump

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decamagas
    I only want people who have experienced this to respond. If you start to get puffy nipples and tenderness from taking deca (gyno) what are the outcomes. I have been like this for 3 weeks, and am going to get blood work done and see if my doctor can get me some bromo.

But who has lived through this??? What can I expect please leave feedback.
    Before I had a clue as to what the hell I was doing I ran a deca cycle. About halfway, or slightly more than halfway through, I noticed nipple pain while in the shower. I did not have puffy nips, at least that I can recall. I believe I experienced a small amount of gyno, but it is difficult for me to tell because of my natural adipose deposits in my chest. My gyno, if any, is small but I consider myself lucky. I am going to start running nolva and bromo 4 weeks on off to see if I experience any loss in breast tissue. I read that it might be possible to reduce gyno, but I don't think it is possible to fully get rid of it without surgery. That is fine by me, as I will always have some amount of fat on my chest, that is just how I am built. Gyno the size of a pea will never be noticeable or affect me. At any rate, if you catch it now, and start running nolva and bromo you should be ok. If you are extremely worried and cannot get to bromo soon stop your cycle. Of course Deca is a long lasting ester, so this may not help completly, but better safe than sorry. my two cents

RC

bump

wimp is offline Associate Member
    i had puffy nipps from deca and i used high dosess of vit b-6 and it cleared up. but bromo might be a safer bet. next ttime just make sure you have all your anti e's before you start your cycle.

What dose of V6 did you use, and for how long?... also did u notice any small bumps on in the back of your nipples?

wimp is offline Associate Member
    1g ed. use untill it goes away. now i dont know if it will take lumps away. i used it to clear up my puffy nipples. do a search. there are some posts about vit b-6 and proestrogen

Thread Information