Dinosaur is offline Member

need help with "estrogene"

how are you guys doing?
    I was talking to a friend of mine at the gym and he told me that if you are using steroid . after you cycle' em off you need estrogene after that so you won't get the female breast. because the estrogene that your body produces has been blocked by the stuff you' re taking, so one's you stop taking steroid you have lots of estrogene stored in your body that is released, which will lead to have the female breast. I hope I am giving a good explanation.
    now here is the Question? where can i get the estrogene from? and how many doses should I take a day? is there anything you can combine or buy from the nutrition store that will substitude the estrogene?
    thank you in advance for your replies.

is anybody out there who is knowlodegeble enough to answer my question.
    thanks

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    your friend is an idiot.

after cycle you have low testosterone and usually mid-low estrogen.

you need to take something that will stimulate your HTPA and cause your testosterone to increase while simulatneously keeping your estrogen low.

Clomid and Nolva are the two drugs that will do this.

Do a search on them and you will see how they are dosed. You cant get them OTC.

Why is this is the lab forum?

thank you bro anyway. happy to hear from someone eventually. also I want to tell you,i won't pm you if that was your concern. I wich I can get more enough replies from the guys to learn more about the stuff.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I dont care if you PM me or not. Actually, unless its private though I would prefer it posted in the open so others may learn from it as well ya know? But I dont really care either way.

What else are you wanting to know??

First of all I want to tell you that I have visited some of the websites you have on your reply "bodybuilding4life" and I read the article about the estrogene and I didn't found it really helpfull, it doesn't give that much explanation. maybe it is worthed for some people,. but not for me. however it does talk about the dosage you should take. anyways, what I want to exactly know is. where can i get the anti estrogene I know some like you mentioned to me before "nolva and clomid" but what is this things. is it a power, pills..?? when is the best time to take' em. is it on the or after you get done from the cycle?? also I have read in some threads that says broccoli works or helps as an anti-estrogene. what do you think bro.

superchicken is offline Anabolic Lab Mod
    charrif, anti estrogens are used both during and after cycle, for different reasons and purposes.

use the board search feature and search nolva and also search clomid.

there is an immense amount of info on this.

also, try to post in the correct forum, this is the forum to make your own gear. you need to goto the approiate forum for these questions

Thread Information