Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: GHB VS Alcohol

  1. #1
    RickyD1982 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    15

    GHB VS Alcohol

    What would you chose.

  2. #2
    depdaddy's Avatar
    depdaddy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyD1982
    What would you chose.
    GHB anyday..nice sleep..horny as hell

  3. #3
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Agreed.... and i don't feel like death in the morning.


    I cannot stress enough how dangerous it is though.

  4. #4
    depdaddy's Avatar
    depdaddy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Agreed.... and i don't feel like death in the morning.


    I cannot stress enough how dangerous it is though.
    this coming from the man that takes 150mg dbol

  5. #5
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    A wise man once told me... "do what i say, not what i do". This should apply to everything i say.

  6. #6
    PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    A wise man once told me... "do what i say, not what i do". This should apply to everything i say.

    That is very very true btdr

  7. #7
    PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    1,942
    Is GHB being made anymore. Not some underground shit. Like a company or such that makes it overseas?

  8. #8
    SirBen187's Avatar
    SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Sc0ttsdale / Detr0it
    Posts
    94
    I'll take good old fashioned booze anyday. It never lets you down.

  9. #9
    jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    1,059
    had both good expirences and bad expirences with both drugs.

    GHB is a dangerous drug that you never know how strong it actually is untill you try it, plus i feel i have a oral fixation when i go out to the bars/clubs so i got to have a drink in my hand sometimes, that or a big fat cone...

    when i was doing it batches ranged in strentgh of 1 cap to 2 caps to get completely tore up,shit tastes horrible unless you like the taste of baking soda.

    also its hard to find here in Houston so the prices are outrageous ranging to 850 to 1000 per gallon

  10. #10
    dansteelman is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    London Baby!
    Posts
    659
    prefer GHB. Last time I used it it was Blue Nitro...right on the outside of the bottle it stated it was made for BodyBuilders to help recover...good stuff!

  11. #11
    dansteelman is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    London Baby!
    Posts
    659
    BTW, people dont be PMing me to get some, LOL. It was years ago

  12. #12
    halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Agreed.... and i don't feel like death in the morning.


    I cannot stress enough how dangerous it is though.
    "GHB withdrawal can lead to psychosis and agitation, and patients may present to psychiatric facilities for treatment. Withdrawal may progress to delirium, with the potential for severe or even fatal medical complications."-Rosenberg MH, Deerfield LJ, Baruch EM.

    Department of Psychiatry, School of Osteopathic Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08002-2000, USA

    that's enough for me...i consistently choose to stick by my booze, even thought i don't get to that much anymore, between cycles and my girlfriend clamping down

  13. #13
    depdaddy's Avatar
    depdaddy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    had both good expirences and bad expirences with both drugs.

    GHB is a dangerous drug that you never know how strong it actually is untill you try it, plus i feel i have a oral fixation when i go out to the bars/clubs so i got to have a drink in my hand sometimes, that or a big fat cone...

    when i was doing it batches ranged in strentgh of 1 cap to 2 caps to get completely tore up,shit tastes horrible unless you like the taste of baking soda.

    also its hard to find here in Houston so the prices are outrageous ranging to 850 to 1000 per gallon
    $850-$1000 gallon holy shit..you getting robbed bro

  14. #14
    Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Worcester, Ma
    Posts
    256
    G is good shit, especially if your on a diet and i think most peope in the northeast aare paying like $150 for a scope bottle
    Last edited by Rsox1; 09-11-2003 at 05:25 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •