leannrough is offline New Member

test which one to choose

hey Guys a couple of questions on test which is best and better results and less side .I was thinking of taking 250mg week test prop with 200mg week EQ because i don't want to get too big or have real bad side effects maybe i should shoot for 250mg cyp and EQ or 250mg eth and eq this will be my first cycle 37 working out for 2 years now

hybrid is offline Member
    You'll probably be better off using the enth or cyp. Much less sticking pins in yourself. Prop you would have to do at least every other day. With the other two, because of the longer acting esthers, you only have to stick yourself twice a week. My first cycle I used test enth and EQ and was pleased.

leannrough is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    You'll probably be better off using the enth or cyp. Much less sticking pins in yourself. Prop you would have to do at least every other day. With the other two, because of the longer acting esthers, you only have to stick yourself twice a week. My first cycle I used test enth and EQ and was pleased.

second question how long does test eth or cyp stay in your body I know test prop is about 1 to 2 days?? thanks

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Go with enath or cyp at 250 a week if that is the amount you have decided upon. Throw that EQ in there too. you are already prolly weary of sticking yourself seeing this is your first cycle so i would stay away from the prop. Also, 250 a week of prop will do very little if anything imo. As far as less sides, everyperson is different as far as sides. One person might be able to do a gram of test a week and experience less sides than someone doing 250. Half like for cyp and enath is like 3 weeks?

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leannrough
    second question how long does test eth or cyp stay in your body I know test prop is about 1 to 2 days?? thanks
    If you mean by "stay in your body" as being detected - it's varies - could be several months.

If you thinking of it's effectiveness - then test enan's half life is about 2 weeks - so, theoretically 6 or 8 weeks from your shot it's still active.

chevy44 is offline Member
    i did test cyp for 8 weeks and i got stronger more than anything, my bench went from 315 to 360 during that time. not sure how everyone else reacts to cyp, but i would go w/ enanthate next time (for size). just my .02

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    If you mean by "stay in your body" as being detected - it's varies - could be several months.

If you thinking of it's effectiveness - then test enan's half life is about 2 weeks - so, theoretically 6 or 8 weeks from your shot it's still active.
    How does that come out 6-8 weeks? I guess I am reading trying to figure it wrong or something...I'm at work half asleep

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    How does that come out 6-8 weeks? I guess I am reading trying to figure it wrong or something...I'm at work half asleep
    that's an approximate estimate on effectiveness
    on 250 injected =
    125 - 2 weeks half life
    62 - 4 weeks half life
    30 - 6 weeks half life
    15 - 8 weeks half life
    7 - 10 weeks (insignificant)
    3 - 12 weeks (insignificant)
    ect.

So, you can say that 6 to 8 weeks after the injection - test has significance in terms of concentration in your system

Thread Information