NateDesmond1 is offline New Member

Jintropin vs. American HGH are usa pharmacies lying about foreign HGH being inferior?

Since a lot of people think most GH is the same and american pharms are ripoffs so it has to be them! Jintropin is 191 amino acids, which I think is the most important thing. I have heard a lot of people say it sucks and so does all European growth. Even if you had to take 2ius of Jintropin to = 1iu of saizen you still save a ton of money. Is there any truth to Lillys Humatrope being better at leaning you out, most people hear the name and think its the best. Right now Im taking lilly and when I run out in 3weeks, Im going to jump on the Jintropin. Lilly is the only one I have ever taken(6ius spilt in 2 injections), has any one on here taken any american and foriegn to compare them, if so list what you took.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    As long as it's dosed correctly, it really shouldn't matter what brand it is imo. The drug name is Somatropin. Just like test is test. Only way to really figure out if it's dosed correctly is to get it tested. GenSci and Lilly are both reputable companies, but batch consistency can easily vary by a few %. I'd go for Jintropin as it's much cheaper.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    As long as it's dosed correctly, it really shouldn't matter what brand it is imo. The drug name is Somatropin. Just like test is test. Only way to really figure out if it's dosed correctly is to get it tested. GenSci and Lilly are both reputable companies, but batch consistency can easily vary by a few %. I'd go for Jintropin as it's much cheaper.

Agreed. Though some brands effect people differently. Example, My buddy got really bad carpal tunnell with Serostim. He switched brands and it went away. I have been on Serostim and love it, but as Diz said, Jintropin is a hell of a lot less expensive.

Thread Information