goboom is offline New Member

Winstrol Suggestion

I am going to be picking up some 10mg Winstrol tabs. I was just curious as to how long a typical Winstrol cycle should last and how many mg to take a day during that period? I have about 300 tabs of Dbol and am only going to be taking that for 4 weeks at 25mg each day. Should I run the Winstrol along with that or wait and take it once I am done w/ the dbol cycle? I also have Clomid in my possession as well. Any input on this would be awesome.

Much Thanks,
    cp

Definately don't run the two together bro. Their both 17aa s and that would be way too much stress on the liver. A typical winstrol cycle last 6wks @ 50mg/ED. If tabs are taken try and split your doses at least twice a day because of winny's short half-life. What are your stats, cycle exp., and what else do you plan on taking along with the winny?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I agree with what 01ds said, don't take both at one time. Oh, and I hope you plan on running some Test in there.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    TRIM- TRUE THAT. I did a winny only cycle and I was really disappointed. $150 down the drain. My upcoming cycle cost about the same, and I am hopefull that it will be much more effective. If you are nto ready for test, you are not ready for steroids .

NoLimits is offline Member
    I am guessing that the fact that he wanted to use two orals means he doesn't want to inject! Correct me if I am wrong here goboom. Like stated before me, you need to rethink this cycle if it is a dbol or winny only!

Thread Information