Taxi is offline New Member

Which way.....or What

I've already aquired my test and i'm to pick up my dbol within the next week whenever we get a break from practice. Reading what some of you guys have posted..it sounds as if you guys recommend keeping the first cycle pretty simple. I've heard that i need something for pct....if so...what would you recommend? While reading some of your cycles i see that some of you take test and dbol at the same time...while others take the dbol first, then test, and a few even went a couple weeks dbol then test then repeated it........What the hell is the best? Come on guys, give me your "expert" advice!

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    Taxi bro, you could do a more thorough research on others' cycles and learn the reasoning behind their cycles. It very much varies on what kinda test their actually using(lookup the profiles of sust/test e/suspension/prop/cyp etc).

Basically you should be looking at no more than 6 weeks of dbol due to its toxicity on your liver... don't forget your mandatory milk thistle too

you should be able to self clarify all your queries above by reading more on others' cycles. good luck bro.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    oops... for pct, read on clomid/nolvadex

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    dbol wk 1-4 35mg/day
    test wk 1-10 400-500mg/wk

i would get liquidex .25mg/day + nolva 10mg/day it will help with the bloat and gyno

assuming your test is cyp or enan, start PCT 2 weeks out.
    clomid 300 1st day/100 10 days /50 last 10 days
    nolva 20mg/day till end of clomid

but to someone who 2 days ago wanted to do a dbol only cycle, and appeared to believe you could drink sust, i strongly suggest you take the time to do some more reading/research before you hurt yourself
    Last edited by halifaxsteve; 09-11-2003 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    dbol wk 1-4 35mg/day
    test wk 1-10 400-500mg/wk

i would get liquidex .25mg/day + nolva 10mg/day it will help with the bloat and gyno

assuming your test is cyp or enan, start PCT 2 weeks out.
    clomid 300 1st day/100 10 days /50 last 10 days
    nolva 20mg/day till end of clomid

but to someone who 2 days ago wanted to do a dbol only cycle, and appeared to believe you could drink sust, i strongly suggest you take the time to do some more reading/research before you hurt yourself

Thanks for the advice....What kind of prices am i lookin at for liquidex, nolva, clomid...etc

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    ask your source or search the inet...they're out there somewhere

No..i'm not bein a smartass.....but i didn't say i was goin to do a dbol only cycle and that i believed i could drink sust. I guess i should be more careful with my "word choice" I've heard before that you should never do a dbol cycle alone. I have a lifting partner that is currently doing this, so i wanted somemore input before i confronted him about it.....he's one of them "i know all" guys. But thanks for all your advice and help

BlocRoc is offline Member

Try this!!!

Trust me....It works for almost (if not all) the answers that you seek!!!!!

But if you really want to find out prices.....Send me all the cash that you are planning on spending and I'll send you whatever You need!

Trust me! The prices will be great!!!

L8

Thread Information