ross3814 is offline Member

Test Enanthate usage

Ive been looking into test ethanate and was just curious as to how to take it. How many MGs are in a 10 cc bottle of it. Ive heard its cheaper than sust and works a little better. But I also understand that you need nolva on hand and clomid post cycle, so if you guys could give me reccomendations for that too that would be great. But I really kneed to know what a good reccomended dose is, and how MGs convert to ccs. Ive done reading and they say anywhere from 250 to 1000mg, that dosent really help me. Can anybody give me advise with this?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    When you start off with that many questions you need to research bro...just look up test using the search button

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Do a few searches...the answers to all the questions you asked are easily found around this board.

-moto

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I sware once I get some pull on this board I'm going to start bouncing dumbasses off this forum. How many times and how many ways do we need to post up the following message: SEARCH using the SEARCH button before asking questions.

depdaddy is offline Member
    damn dudes cut the newbie some slack..sure he should research but dont kill the poor bastard

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    I sware once I get some pull on this board I'm going to start bouncing dumbasses off this forum. How many times and how many ways do we need to post up the following message: SEARCH using the SEARCH button before asking questions.

Relax, I dont always have the time to look for 3 fuckin hours on the damn "educational threads" I tried it and the results were too broad. By the way, this is the QUESTIONS FOURM! duhddduh. Im sure you were not born with infinite steroid knowlege. Either be civil about your issue with me "reading the boards" or shut the fuck up.
    On that note... Any other suggestions?

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    Ive been looking into test ethanate and was just curious as to how to take it. How many MGs are in a 10 cc bottle of it. Ive heard its cheaper than sust and works a little better. But I also understand that you need nolva on hand and clomid post cycle, so if you guys could give me reccomendations for that too that would be great. But I really kneed to know what a good reccomended dose is, and how MGs convert to ccs. Ive done reading and they say anywhere from 250 to 1000mg, that dosent really help me. Can anybody give me advise with this?
    Bro I've talked to you a lot about your cycle so i'll help you out some more. There are 250mgs to 1cc, so you would think there is 10cc of gear in a vial but most of the time it is short by a cc or so.

Enanthate is great for a begginer, but gains aren't neccesarliy better than Sustanon . It depends on how dedicated you are to your cycle. Most people will reccomend 500mgs/wk for a first timer, but i think its better to take 250mgs/wk to see how you react to test.

Get Clomid and Nolvadex for your PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    Bro I've talked to you a lot about your cycle so i'll help you out some more. There are 250mgs to 1cc, so you would think there is 10cc of gear in a vial but most of the time it is short by a cc or so.

Enanthate is great for a begginer, but gains aren't neccesarliy better than Sustanon . It depends on how dedicated you are to your cycle. Most people will reccomend 500mgs/wk for a first timer, but i think its better to take 250mgs/wk to see how you react to test.

Get Clomid and Nolvadex for your PCT.
    Thanks. So you think sust is a better choice?

Couldn't tell you to be honest. For me i got great gains from sust and next to no water retention or other sides. Thats not to say you will get the same results. I'm sure what your looking for is the most for your money so then go with the enanthate . Just make sure you have proper anti-e's and PCT ready to go before you start. Most of the people that i know get a lot of water retention from Enanthate compared to Sust. They gained more weight during there cycle but lost more after. The call is up to you but don't expect a miracle from your cycle if you can gain 15-20lbs of lean mass you should be happy. Good luck.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member

yeah ok

dont really see the good in gaining weight if its gonna fall off later (except for the added strength from the water)

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    run the ethanate its cheaper and better imo

Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    dont really see the good in gaining weight if its gonna fall off later (except for the added strength from the water)
    Well it might not for you depending how you handle your PCT. People can only give you advice from experience there is concrete information on what will happen to YOU when you do a cycle. You have to figure it out on your own. I know you want the most out of your cycle but the gear isn't going to do it on its own. You need to have a strict diet of nutritional food and a good training split. Your gonna get what you put into it and its really hard to do your first cycle. That means no drinking no staying out late hours of the night. You need to be dedicated to your cycle to get the gains you want. Just make sure your ready to do all this before you start or else you may not get the results you want. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    People can only give you advice from experience there is concrete information on what will happen to YOU when you do a cycle. .
    there is NO concrete.... is what i meant

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    dont mind this guy bud... because if it were the case .. then the whole forum would be shut down and there would be no questions to ask because their all answered... would be no point on having members ...I like responses to my own questions even now that i've been on boards a bit...i dont use the search button ... i like the answers to my questions not people saying SEARCH... just tells me they have no answer so they say search cuz their a lazy ass... when they could have typed an answer to your question

I think I am leaning towards the enanthate because ill have more $ to spend on nolvadex and clomid. Also I understand about how important nutrition and diet are. I have been training hard for 3 years and make sure I eat right (at *least* 1.5 g/protein per lb. bodt weight).

The Brain is offline Junior Member
    run test e not sustanon , u r a newbie

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    if everyone used the search button there would be like 2 threads posted a day which would make this board boring as hell as long as someone is not asking about drinking winni i am cool with it

Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member
    Run test e. If you want to keep your gains run deca wk1-8 and the test 1-10

Quote Originally Posted by Rsox1
    if everyone used the search button there would be like 2 threads posted a day which would make this board boring as hell as long as someone is not asking about drinking winni i am cool with it
    Good point.

Does Shanghai make a good product?

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    i agree with rsox and quez......too many people say use the search button and shit....u dont think uve ever asked a ? that was answered already?? people that are new to AS are obviously gonna be asking questions on it

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    "Enanthate is great for a begginer, but gains aren't neccesarliy better than Sustanon . It depends on how dedicated you are to your cycle. Most people will reccomend 500mgs/wk for a first timer, but i think its better to take 250mgs/wk to see how you react to test"

Rock solid advice!

D

OK guys Thanks for your advice. Also for your support against the pricks!

Thread Information