blazenbell is offline Associate Member

should i run test ethanate for.......RT

hey what up this may seem alil dumb @ first but hear me out.....im planning on doin a test only cycle with RT test ethanate 250......my goal is to keep bloat down and fat as well...ill be usin fermera for bloating...now my question is should i run it @ 250 mg a week for 20 weeks(hopefully getting lean mass that is keepable)or 500 mg a week for 10 weeks....the thing is, is that i bloat easily and i was lean mass and keepable gains...what u think??

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blazenbell
    hey what up this may seem alil dumb @ first but hear me out.....im planning on doin a test only cycle with RT test ethanate 250......my goal is to keep bloat down and fat as well...ill be usin fermera for bloating...now my question is should i run it @ 250 mg a week for 20 weeks(hopefully getting lean mass that is keepable)or 500 mg a week for 10 weeks....the thing is, is that i bloat easily and i was lean mass and keepable gains...what u think??
    This has been discussed so many times - and still no absolute agreement.

Without going through all the reasoning - I'd start low (250 to 350 /week) and see how it goes - if that's enough - keep at this dose, if not bump it up a little. (my personal opinion - lot of younger guys disagree with me on this one - the older you are the lower dose you should start with)

EDITED PART:
    PS - in terms of getting lean mass - that's mostly up to your diet.
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 09-11-2003 at 10:27 AM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I did a 16 week cycle and for the first 8 weeks I only did 250mg of Test Enan, and had great results. I bumped up the last 8 weeks to 350/400mg and I had no bloat, no sides and PCT was perfect. remember, everyone is different. If this is your first cycle, I'd start low and see how your body reacts.

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    not my first cycle and i bloat very easy..how much did u gain?????

hawk9603 is offline Junior Member
    bump

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Go with 500mg. 250mg won't be tremendously higher than your natural levels, but 500mg will.

Thread Information