BigRed54 is offline New Member

Question Is Nile Sus suppose to be painless????

Well i have some Orgonan Nile Sus. With the green writing and ring round it. And i've checked with every board and these look legit. They all vary in heights also. I even did the freezer tests and it clouded up.

Well my question is that i started off taking 3cc at once and the next day it wasn't sore at all! And every Sus i have taken swole up the next day cause of the Prop in it. But now i'm worried it still may not be real. But hell it looks EXACTLY like every legit Nile Sus that i've seen pics on every board.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nile is pretty painless for me... I hate sust though.

May i ask why you're taking 3cc's at once?

Well i'm doing 1g Enanthate a wk. And i just got he niles in and i wanted to double check to see if they're legit. So instead of hitting enanthate i hit the Sus. And i figured i would've swelled up from the Prop in the Sus. But it felt like i hit 3cc of EQ.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    i sus is gonna sting on some ppl

bump

bump

Jade_7674 is offline Junior Member
    I am not sure about Sus(Nile). But I will give you a warning about another Sus,and that is the one from Karachi- Pakistan. This stuff will keep you limping or sitting on half a chair for 3-5 days!!

QUOTE=BigRed54]Well i have some Orgonan Nile Sus. With the green writing and ring round it. And i've checked with every board and these look legit. They all vary in heights also. I even did the freezer tests and it clouded up.

Well my question is that i started off taking 3cc at once and the next day it wasn't sore at all! And every Sus i have taken swole up the next day cause of the Prop in it. But now i'm worried it still may not be real. But hell it looks EXACTLY like every legit Nile Sus that i've seen pics on every board.[/QUOTE]

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is no answer for your question. Some people experience pain from sus and some don't. Pain is not an indicator of whether your gear is real or not.

Thread Information