big swoll is offline Member

juicing after surgery?!?!?

one of my buddies is a d1 college baseball player(pitcher)...he had tommy john surgery 5 months ago...how long would most of you advise him to wait to start juicing....should he wait until the spring to start or would you reccomend that he does it in the fall....with our weight program we lift very hard 4 days a week in the fall, and in the spring, we lift between 2 and 4 days a week...his main goals are to add strenght to his lower body to pick up some MPH's...anyone who has had tommy john surgery before any advice would be helpful...the throwing program he is on is on "throwers 10" and he is 6 weeks into it...and what cycles would you reccomend for him...any advice is helpful....thanks in advance

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Division 1.........baseball......steroids .......I can't back him up using AS. Sorry. Cheating on a video game is one thing.....playing like Barry Bonds/McGwire/Sosa is another.

The Brain is offline Junior Member
    do it in the spring thats when it all counts anyways

Like, November

what does his cycle look like?

he is planning on doing a prop/tren cycle....75mgs of each ed

no reason to do it in the fall, the fall is to see who is going to be cut

Quote Originally Posted by The Brain
    no reason to do it in the fall, the fall is to see who is going to be cut

the fall is not to see who is going to be cut...we are at a top level d1 college program we are doing alot more than just seeing who is going to be cut...the guy i am referring to was a first round draft pick who turned down over a mil....do you play college baseball...if you did you would know that it is about alot more than who is going to be there in the spring....its about who is going to be starting in the spring

I know a thing or two about the game, ur right d1 is not about who is going to be cut, but who will start. You never know who u r talking to on the net..

I turned down some money myself. Not quiet 1 million but i still feel i can become better

tell him not to rush
    doesnt tommy john take from 7 months to a year before you are ready to pitch..

dont rush, he is worth big money

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    All I know is starting too soon is more than likely going to just mask pain he may be causing to his body. I started a cycle 4 months after shoulder surgery bro and all it got me was waiting about another year before I could ever seriously lift again...you could be hurting alot more than your helping

the key is not to rush

is he freshman, sophmore, junior?

he is a redshirt sophomore....he pitched his true freshman year, then got hurt midway through his sophomore and got a medical redshirt

Thread Information