Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member

What should I do?? plz help

I've been taking 1.5cc's of denkall t400 and 500mg of eq for almost 10 weeks now. I have experienced almost no side effects, I am very prone to acne and had no more than normal. My sex drive wasnt anything crazy. My bp stayed the same or lower than before. I didn't even take any anti e's(had them on hand but wasn't going to run them unless needed and no gyno symptoms at all). I have only gained 1lb off this. I have gotten a little leaner but not that much i'd say 1-1.5%bf drop. Diet has been 350gprotein 300carbs in the beggining upped to 450 halfway through and around 70g of fat a day. On the swoledup plan from swolecat. My strength has gone up but not much more than one of my workout partners that is not on gear. I have posted a pic of the bottle here http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=64893

and everyone says it looks real however why aren't I getting any results? I have run a few cycles before and know what they feel like and I definately dont feel like i'm on anything. Well anyway my question is.... I have access to some rt ethenate and deca . Should I go ahead and jump on that for a cycle or wait 10 weeks? I am very very frustrated with my gains and it is frustrating me very much. Help me out. Thanks.

I guess there is a slight chance that the gear could be real and I just didn't see good results bc my diet was lacking somwhere or training wasn't good but I figured even if those where off a little i still should have saw more gains than i did....

Actually I just checked and my carbs are more like 250 int he beggining and 350 now

Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member
    I have been reading on some other threads that there has been a shit load of fake t-400 out there. I couldn't tell from the pic but is the hologram colored??

it is all silver unless u look at it from the side, then it gives off that hologram rainbow effect but only directly from the side....

Thread Information