cornfed is offline New Member

does size/weight matter?

just curious..im 6'6" 295 lbs, about 15% bf...im on my second cycle using 500mg test depo/wk..started w/ 30mg/dbol /day for 5 weeks..my question is does body weight influence how much gear one needs to take..in other words should i increase dosages because i weigh almost 300lbs or does it not matter...im seeing fairly good results..gained 17lbs in 9 wks and strength is increasing as well..my goal is to add more mass and harden muscle as well..thanks

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    its more genetics and that person that weight or height, some people will be fine off 15mg/day dbol and 250 test depot a week, also depends on cycle experience, etc...personally i had to find what worked best for me, short, low doses do not, large, long doses do, find what works best for you, start with a moderate/average ammount, go from there, best of luck

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cornfed
    just curious..im 6'6" 295 lbs, about 15% bf...im on my second cycle using 500mg test depo/wk..started w/ 30mg/dbol/day for 5 weeks..my question is does body weight influence how much gear one needs to take..in other words should i increase dosages because i weigh almost 300lbs or does it not matter...im seeing fairly good results..gained 17lbs in 9 wks and strength is increasing as well..my goal is to add more mass and harden muscle as well..thanks
    I know a lot of peolpe would disagree with me on this one, but from what I've seen so far, I believe the weight is not a factor.

So far, the only factors I see:
    your test level - the younger you are the higher the level you have, thus, you need more if you are younger and less if you are older to get same results.

the more AS you use - the more you need to get results.

This is just my observation.

Thread Information