sinner is offline New Member

Smile all u first timers u cant go wrong with test

to all you firts timers i keep reading what should i do im telling you!!!!you cant go wrong with test. any kind just keep some nolvadex and proviron on hand so take care and be safe!!!!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    well they do say that "TEST IS BEST"

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree but I'd have to say that sust may not be such a great idea. There are better options IMO.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Nath...

I'm curious as to why you don't think sust is a good option? Just wondering...

Well, there's the sust flu, it takes longer than enanthate or cypionate (or propionate ) to "kick in", injections often hurt quite a bit, and headaches occur for some with sust. I can't think of any mor reasons at the moment but if anyone has any more feel free to add 'em. Test is test and I don't personally see much point in undergoing all of the above if the same results can be ahieved without those sides. Just my opinion.

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    I've never had any problems with sust. If I've had painful injection it's because I miss my sweet spots, but that's painful w/ enth or anything else. Sust IMO is a fan-f@#$ing-tastic steroid . A very cost effective test, it's no accident sust is the most popular test out there.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    We are going back to the old what works for me will work for you and we all know that in BB that does not apply.Yep test is good but some people may not like this it is a case of finding what works for you AS wise as well as the diet and training.Also lets not all write Sust off some people get good results from it

Billy

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    For a first timer just test. I would have to disagree your first tiem willl alwasy be your best cycle in your AS carreer I say stack as much AS a possible and sit back and grow.

I forget that sust is also typically more expensive than other types of test. I'm not saying you wouldn't grow from it just like with some other type of test, but I personally feel that there are more economical, friendlier forms of test that will give the same results if you grow like a weed from test. Bear in mind though, that some people don't seem to respond to sust. Though the same could be true of enan. or cyp., I've yet to hear of a case where that happened. Nothing against sust though,really.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Why would you want to just do test sounds like a newbie statement to me

sinner is offline New Member
    this goes out to pureanger im not a newbie from far i was just stating test. is the best i mean my first time i used d-bol and deca and enanthate i was just stating test. goes good with everyone i mean alot of new guys want winny i have heard that alot in my gym i mean a first time user wants size and with test. you will get that now does that sound right!!!!!!!!!!

cosmokramer is offline Junior Member
    My very first cycle was sus 250mg for 5 weeks and 500mg for another weeks followed by clomid. It worked great. No complaints

Thread Information