Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • i dont know what this means?

1 50.00%
  • i dont know what this means?

1 50.00%
    built4life is offline Junior Member

need some feedback

[QUOTE]Only the knowledgable survive to be strong, and only the strong survive.

I am getting ready to start a second cycle and i need some info on the gear that would best fit my needs. I want a cycle that will cut and bulk me up but with the least side effects. i want to keep some gains also. I also would like to stay away from orals. And dont want to retain alot of water (like my last cycle). I was thinking maybe winny, e-q, and some sust, do you think this would be a good stack?

Anabolic_Ph.D is offline New Member
    If you are wanting good lean gains, with a little to no water, yes, that would be a good cycle. But If I were you I would also think about adding something like Fina, or Armidex or Nolvadex to combat the water brought on by the Sustanon . Where in Oklahoma are you from, that is where I live too.

www.truemuscle.com

Mike Guest
    winny/eq/fina is a great stack but sub the sus with just straight test E and fina is optional - if you havent done too many cycles I wouldnt suggest bothering with it just yet

CYCLEON Guest
    yeah tren /fina is not a good newbie drug - go with the test and just make sure you have arimdex - no water gains.

Anbother good plan is EQ/Deca /Winny - very nice coombo there - im not a deca fan but thats a no water combo that will come out very nice

BTW - you are aware that winny is an oral no matter how u take it?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    For a sick cutting stack I would do fina, winnie and yes mike my favorite eq but if your relativity new to AS i would be carefull on the fina

why should i be skeptical about about finnaplix? and off my last cycle i was on deca and test e and i had bad water retention.

Fina is not a novice AS unless you are familar with as and the effects i type would put this in the same class as Anadrol . you just need to know what your doing. Unless you brew it your self i would stay away from it

oh yeah, im from tulsa

I dont understand????

sinner is offline New Member

Smile

well im telling you now i would use sustanon 250 and some deca and also i would finish my cycle with some winny and primobolin and clenbuterol and t3 - so you will get your mass plus not much water plus being cut ok
    sinner

ps - I am a great guy and won't post sources anymore

CYCLEON Guest
    sinner that is a far too thinly disguised source solicitation - I guarantee u if a mod sees that u might loose ur account - change it quick and read the rules

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by sinner
    well im telling you now i would use sustanon 250 and some deca and also i would finish my cycle with some winny and primobolin and clenbuterol and t3 if you cant get this stuff find me i can so you will get your mass plus not much water plus being cut ok
    sinner
    I agree with Ugly...er....CYCLEON on this one. Edit that a bit. If you just meant to help then you should go about it privately in the future IMO.

Mike Guest
    done

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey built4life I was in Tulsa last year and paid Eskimo Joe,s a visit great place and atmosphere

the guys there told me how they go "noodling" for cat fish!!

Billy

CYCLEON Guest
    Mike, I like ur editorial flare

Mike Guest
    the 'PS' - yeah well I get bored sometimes - whats really funny is when I change the scammers posts and make it look as if they said something about how they like sex with farm animals or whatever - they always go "what the fuck??? I didnt say that!!!!" those that didnt catch that it was a source post to begin with are kinda like "...ok.....you sick mother fucker..." lol

CYCLEON Guest
    Originally posted by Mike
    the 'PS' - yeah well I get bored sometimes - whats really funny is when I change the scammers posts and make it look as if they said something about how they like sex with farm animals or whatever - they always go "what the fuck??? I didnt say that!!!!" those that didnt catch that it was a source post to begin with are kinda like "...ok.....you sick mother fucker..." lol
    that is TOOOOOOOOOO funny!! good thing you havent tuned on that "this has been edited" function yet!

ptbyjason Guest
    We never will turn on the "this has been edited by" function. We turned it off because it is much more fun this way.

Thread Information