realityarts is offline Member

Thumbs up Doing AS the smart way...

I've heard and read a lot of hype about the negative effects of AS in the media and other boards...

IMO there is nothing wrong with AS use, if it is done in the most educated way - safely.

There are so many things that this same principle holds true to. How about something as common as drinking water. Do you know what is in that stuff? People blindly drink it without a care of what is in it. Clean drinking water is the safe way.

How about food? What about trans fats, preservatives, additives (for color, flavor, asthetics...)? These things cause a array of health problems.

Cigarettes, alcohol, caffeine, MSG, common table salt, refined sugar...all potential killers. [All legal, btw.]

It's all about money and the control thereof (power).

This reminds me of marijuana and current US law. Is the fact that marijuana is illegal to use in the USA based upon the government's concern for our health? No! You can buy enough alcohol to kill yourself and any others in your drunken wake. They say they are concerned about it being a gateway drug. The actual "gateway" though is all the BS that they tell people marijuana causes -- which leads people (kids) to think that they must be lying about heroin too.

I've read a lot of the side effects regarding AS. They are there, just like EVERY other prescription drug on the market. Our bodies are not made for any of them. We are supposed to drink water (including liquid from fruits, vegetables...) and eat plants and animals. All of which can also cause problems if it isn't done correctly. Eat too much of the same food on a regular basis and see what happens. Drink 5 gallons of water in an hour and you will most-likely end up dead or severely ill.

Ignorance is often the culprit! Be informed - be safe. Research AS and use wisely! If some is good, it does not mean that more is better!

I wish you all the best in health and fitness.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good post. Yes Research is the key on AS or any other thing you think of doing. I research the hell out of things that I buy. Get the information on your own then ask questions.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Good post. Yes Research is the key on AS or any other thing you think of doing. I research the hell out of things that I buy. Get the information on your own then ask questions.
    You're smart! It is the only way to stay safe. There are many who want the money, with little or no regard for the health and safety of others.

I hope others here will research AS as much as possible, before jumping into something they did not anticipate or desire.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Very well put, realityarts.
    Thank you very much.

Good luck to you too.

Jay

PS Welcome abord.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    Very well put, realityarts.
    Thank you very much.

Good luck to you too.

Jay

PS Welcome abord.
    Thanks Rookie...

Just curious...where do you find the most opposition to steroid use ? Family? Friends? Media? Medical Professionals?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    My friends. I try and teach them, but their ignorant. I always start by saying "do you realize there are more side effect in a cold medicine.."

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    My friends. I try and teach them, but their ignorant. I always start by saying "do you realize there are more side effect in a cold medicine.."
    That's true. They all but banned Ephedra from the nutritional/dietary/sports market, yet the stuff in the cold medicine is a thousand times worse. This again is a case of money, not public safety.

Devildog99 is offline New Member
    My girlfriend. The day she barged in and saw a needle in my ass was the worst day of my life, I still get it from her everyday about how im "going to die"

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Devildog drop that bitch.

Or give me her phone #.

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog99
    My girlfriend.
    [...]
    I still get it from her everyday about how im "going to die"
    Say to her "so are you."

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I solved the problem ahead of time by never telling ANYBODY except my invisible friends at AR.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    I solved the problem ahead of time by never telling ANYBODY except my invisible friends at AR.
    That's the way to do it! People get "caught," harrassed, and/or bothered by sharing too much with others.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    That's the way to do it! People get "caught," harrassed, and/or bothered by sharing too much with others.

i told my g/f and she only told me to becareful and do my research told a friend and his girlfriend i was going to do a cycle and i thought that were going to have a heart attack rite there and die. strange. But i will just lie and tell them it is creatine they wont know the diff lol

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    i told my g/f and she only told me to becareful and do my research told a friend and his girlfriend i was going to do a cycle and i thought that were going to have a heart attack rite there and die. strange. But i will just lie and tell them it is creatine they wont know the diff lol
    I know a guy who said he drank a jug of whale sperm...

big swoll is offline Member
    i get the most from my family...it wasn't a very happy day when my mom found my stash...however, my gf is cool with it

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    Just curious...where do you find the most opposition to steroid use? Family? Friends? Media? Medical Professionals?
    media

you cannot stop this propanganda machine. they fuel ignorants peoples fears, its a vicious circle...

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    media

you cannot stop this propanganda machine. they fuel ignorants peoples fears, its a vicious circle...
    Yeah, I think media is a big vehicle - sometimes blindly and other times consciously biased.

ross3814 is offline Member
    Doctor, every time I bring it up he gets bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    Doctor, every time I bring it up he gets bullshit.
    Ask them for anti-depressants - they hand them out like popcorn.

Thread Information