someday is offline Member

somethings just dont work out the way you plan 'em

well some of you may know i've been on a low cal diet trying to cut with 500mgs test and 600 mgs eq...well i'm now on myfourth week and that plan is trashed.....i have four more weeks to go and for these weeks i will be bulking and continue all the way through pct and directly after pct begin the t-dawg diet from t-mag.com. Something someone said the other day really hit me....

Think of your body as a sculpture when you cut you will lose both fat and muscle so be sure you as big as you can be before you cut so that youll be as big as you wanna be after...

Anyhow my bodys gone through quite a shock the last couple of days...from 2000 cals up to 3500. In fact yesterday alone i gained 10 pounds...i know its all water and food weight but its amazing to me that weight can fluctuate that much.

My question i guess is, does this plan seem sound??? I mean will the next 7 weeks to pct be enough or should i extend it to 10 or 12 weeks to get a little more bulk time....i figure that i should be able to gain at least 10 pounds or so of quality mass in the little time i have left....let me know what yall think.

someday.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I take my goals in strides. I wouldn't try to gain as much as you can becasue that will just make cutting that much longer and tedius

I think you'd be better off cutting to the BF you want, and then do clean bulks. You can moniter fat gain much easier and muscle gain is far more apparent.
    If you start gaining above the BF you want, make afew changes to the diet and continue bulking. This way, you always see those results, your lean as can be while bulking, and you don't have to spend several months cutting 6-10%Bf off after a huge Mcdonalds bulk session

NoLimits is offline Member
    I agree with Pheedno. I would rather make smaller good quality gains with each cycle then to put on too much fat and have to deal with trying to cut it all off afterwards. Learn with each cycle how your body responds...
    Last edited by NoLimits; 09-12-2003 at 10:41 AM.

someday is offline Member
    definatly i totally agree that gaining umpteen pounds of excess fat during bulking is unwanted and unnecessary...i did lose some bodyfat during the last four weeks and i am currently around 10% I just always wanted to be in the single digits......

my comments about being as big as youwant to be aftera are based on the fact that....during cutting down you will lose weight. If done correctly it should be mostly fat however it is almost impossible not to lose some muscle with it as well... I hope to keep my fat pounds around the same and gain some muscle weight which will in effect lower my bf% more....then finally i can adjust to were i want it after this cycle is over...

Believe me i used to be 250pds of fat and have no intention of going back there...

Thread Information