Testify is offline Senior Member

Difficult Recovery

Hi guys. I need some advice from some experienced vets. I recently completed my PCT with Clomid. It was a fina only cyle of 150mg eod for 10 weeks. I did 4 weeks of the Clo because I had extra, just extending the 50mg/day part an extra week. I knew that this cycle would really shut me down, but since it is the first time I have done fina, I wanted to see how I reacted to it. Anyway, I did get shut down pretty hard (surprise). As of now, "the boys" have regained some of their size, and I am a little hornier, but I have not experienced the high libido or complete return to normal function that Clomid should have provided.

Is this relatively normal for my fina PCT? Should I get more Clomid and do another month? Or perhaps try to find some HCG ? Or should I just wait a while and see if I recover after this PCT. I have read that some of you guys do not fully recover until weeks after the PCT, so maybe I am just anxious about a recovery that has been a little slower. Advise please.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    It's a waiting game at this point bro.
    Took me close to 4 months to recover off my first cycle

Hang in there for now,

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Hcg wouldn't hurt any.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Go get bloodwork done and then you can make an informed decision.

Flounder is offline New Member
    Hang in there T, your recovery is taking longer because you're up north. If you would have stayed in NOLA, you wouldn't be having this problem. j/k. Did you see where ESPN showed a Tulane game couple weeks ago?

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the replies, guys. After my last post, I was beginning to think that I was getting the cold shoulder around here. Seriously though, I appreciate your willingness to help.

Rickson, would you advise that I get bloodwork done now? Or wait a while? And which tests should I ask for when I do go in? I am not panicking by any means, but what should my options include? Will my HPTA come back with time, as Pheedno implies (I think), or should I look into some additional form of PCT? I do have previous experience with a test only cycle, but it was a much different situation for me. I don't know if that info helps fill out the picture any . . . thanks.

Flounder - I did see at least part of the game up here! I could not believe that the Wave was on national tv! I don't remember if they won or lost, but I remember thinking that I never saw so many fans in the Superdome. At least not while I was there. Even when Shaun King led us to an undefeated season and to #7 in the polls, people did not come out in such numbers. It is good to see that they elected to remain a D-1A program and were able to gather so much support. I hope they can build on this.

Thread Information