NCBB is offline Senior Member

Over Seas Shipments

I lost my source and have been connected with a few from outside the US. Am I taking too big of risk by using someone out of country?

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    all I can say is customes Darn customes

big swoll is offline Member
    i think you will find that alot of people get their stuff from overseas...dont be worried if your source is good at packing...i got a package not too long ago that was 1000 winstrol tabs, and 50g of nandrolone phenylprop powder....so dont be worried if your source has a good reputation

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBB
    I lost my source and have been connected with a few from outside the US. Am I taking too big of risk by using someone out of country?
    That's hard to answer - it depends on many different factors - packaging, flagged addy, falgged sender, etc.

I''ve been using international - but, I'd personally, rather pay a bit extra and have a domestic source.....

depdaddy is offline Member
    i second that it is domestic all the way for me!!!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I've received 2 customs letters with top notch packaging methods. i'm very lucky i didn't get a controlled delivery. domestic is the way to go.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I ordered once from overseas and I received my order but my butt was puckered the whole time just thinking about a controlled delivery. I'm staying domestic from now on. Overseas is just not worth the risk IMO.

-B

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    PM me just the name of your source. Not how to contact him. I'll tell you if myself or one of the board mods I know think he is a scammer.

I've got a couple of guys that are really good at masking my stuff and they are overseas. I only trust very few of the overseas guys. Be careful.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm sorry roidman?

Quote Originally Posted by roidmanraging
    PM me just the name of your source. Not how to contact him. I'll tell you if myself or one of the board mods I know think he is a scammer.

I've got a couple of guys that are really good at masking my stuff and they are overseas. I only trust very few of the overseas guys. Be careful.
    who are you?i think he can take the proper steps to have us check on his shit for him.your "expert" help isn't needed

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i appologize if that sound bad roidman, but

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    who are you?i think he can take the proper steps to have us check on his shit for him.your "expert" help isn't needed

this openly discussing source shit is getting out of hand and i don't think the exchanging of sources "for his protection" is going to be appropriately done by you.he can ask the mods w/o having to give you any name.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    not trying to hijack the thread....

I must admit - I enjoy reading partyboy's responses --- always short and straight to the point.

Flounder is offline New Member
    Depends on packaging and luck. I get almost all my gear from overseas. Just received 50 1ml amps of Galenika test-e. They are friggin geniuses when it comes to packaging. From the outside, no one would have suspected what was inside.

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    The only source I have is overseas and I have got all of my shipments for my comming cycle. I don't get to worked up over it. The wait is enough to kill you though. As far as controlled deliveries....I would like to know one person that has had one...THEMSELVES. everybody talks about it like it happens all the time. If you are ordering a "normal" amount I don't think you have anything to worry about. Either you get the gear or you get "the letter" that is it. I have got the letter 3 times and still get gear.

my .02 for what it is worth..

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    GOOD call Partyboynyc!! Certainly sounds kind of fishy doesn't it!?!?

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I have my personal connect face to face but also have overseas too..

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore

1. You sound like someone who doesn't have a source and need one yourself.

2. You sound like a possible cop.

3. You ARE an idiot for bugging someone about a source on the forums, and I frankly wouldn't be surprised if you were banned. You sound like alot of things to me.

twosocks40 is offline Member

YEA RIGHT! Hey dude, did you know that gullible is on the same page number of every dictionary in the world???

-B

NCBB is offline Senior Member
    Well.... I got what I needed and more....
    I do think I will look for a source closer to home and thanks for the good advice. For those that offered good advise

Thread Information